Ch 1 Soon reunion

Note: This story doesn't contain explicit content. If you know what I mean, it may contain here and there, but it isn't a dark romance. It's more enjoyable.

Prologue:

The room was filled with small lights that illuminated it enough to see every component of it. Sitting on a soft leather couch was a man, holding a cigar in one hand and a lighter in the other.

He flicked the lighter open and proceeded to light the cigar.

"Albert," the man called in a low voice. A fairly elderly man entered the room, and the man on the couch gestured towards the Zebrano table nearby.

It contained some documents, a crystal horse decoration piece, and a gold ashtray. Albert took the documents and stood behind the man.

"I need to know who is behind this," the man whispered in a low voice, placing his elbow on his knees. He noticed that Albert was still there waiting for the order of dismissal from the room.

"You can leave now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The birds were chirping, and the bright sunlight was reflected in the face of a 19 year old girl who was still asleep, but nature didn't want her to have sleep any longer.

"Why the hell are the curtains open?, ughhh," the girl said in a hateful voice.

"I opened it Eliza, since u promised to your self you wouldn't wake up otherwise, now get up I have prepared breakfast for you, get ready you also have an interview today, dont you?" The tender motherly voice said to me.

I suddenly yanked the blanket.
"OH SH*T! I FORGOT ABOUT THE INTERVIEW, WHAT TIME IS IT? WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WEAR, OHHH GOODDDDDD!" I started throwing questions to my mother, who was just looking at me.

" You are never gonna start maturing, right?"mom said while looking at me in disappointment and gave me a tired sigh.
"Your cloth - DID U JUST FALL ASLEEP AGAIN IN 2 FLIPPING SECONDS!! WAKE UP !!" mom shouted at my figure who was sleeping in the bed... again.

" OK, MOM, I AM LEAVING FOR THE INTERVIEW," I said whilst getting in the car. " I hope i reach in time because the fricking traffic always gets me in the wrong time." I complained to myself

after arriving at the office of the very well-known and famous organisation"Crimson Syndicate Holdings"I was flabbergasted.

I mean, i knew that it was an organization vast in many businesses like real state, import export , and private security but still...damn.

The building was huge. It looked like it had 100+ floors, and it had 5 sectors each the same size. It was an entirely black building, something you rarely find here in Italy, especially Venice. People usually like colourful buildings and old money, but this budding architecture is old money, so I guess it wins.

"Damn, it looks like this is one hell of an organization. Pray Eliza that you get selected,"

here we go

------------------------------------------------------------------

There were a lot of people waiting for their turn to get interviewed

"i heard that the founder and CEO of the organization would interview us himself." One person said.

"Yeah, I heard he rarely shows up here and that he is very cold." Another girl said.

"What do you think he looks like?" A guy questions.

"Probably, he would be an old grumpy dude." A girl laughed

I was overhearing their conversation and really wondering how would the CEO look like, I also heard he rarely showed up here, and that he likes to be in his own world rather than being here, maybe the organization is already stable enough and he doesnt need to show up all the time, all of these thoughts coming to my mind that i didnt notice my name was being called to get interviewed.

" PRESENT HERE!" I suddenly shouted, i felt so embarrassed, and i think the others in the room felt a second hand embarassment too." I mean, yes, coming." I was so red from embarrassment. I took deep breaths while following the guy towards the main room.

I was noticing the office it seemed really clean and very decorative like everything was perfect, there were paintings of horses on the walls, and a big old rolex watch in the center of a very big wall, with 2 horses drawed on each side. I then found myself in front of the door. The wood seems really unique, was the first thought in my mind

"This is the room, enter it, and you would find Sir himself there. Good luck to you,"

"Thank you very much," i replied, and the man then left and entered another room.

" You can do it, dont stress, dont stress, c'mon, YOU CAN DO IT." I then opened the door, and NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING would have prepared me for what i just saw.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers, i hope u found this intruguing, I know it's a bit short, but i promise i will make longer chapters in the future, and what do you think would happen next? Well, you would have to wait for the next chapter, i guess....