Color argument

She ran her hand through her hair and looked around.

"Seowoo, oh what would you do if I didn't exist?" she sang aloud mockingly, "you would have been long gone if it weren't for me."

She sighed, "I guess you're right though." She kicked the stones as she waited for her chauffer.

A black Mercedes-Benz pulled in and stopped on the side of the road a few meters away from Seowoo. She quickly ran to it and sat in the back seat.

As Seowoo was being driven home from the company, her phone buzzed.

Umma

seowoo-ah come home and get ready

Seowoo

what happened?

Umma

aigoo your appas friend has the Christmas party tonight

did you not know?

Seowoo froze.

The annual Kim family Christmas party was tonight.

Every year, the Kim family, one of the richest chaebol families in Korea, held a grand party for Christmas. 

Mr. Kim was the CEO of L-Mart for the past 12 years, after his father passed away from illness.

L-Mart is one of the biggest retail corporations in Korea, with thousands of L-Mart stores all over the country. You can't even go to a single mall and not see the bright green L-Mart store.

Mrs. Kim on the other hand, was a businesswoman who was the executive officer at the iconic Lovely Day makeup and skincare company.

As much as Seowoo despised Mr. and Mrs. Kim as people, thought they were snobby and annoying, some of her favorite stores are in fact owned by them.

(A/N: these are fake companies made for the story)

Sometimes she wondered, how could anybody be so rich?

They're so rich, that they would spend thousands of dollars on just decorations. But of course, Seowoo didn't mind, as she loved seeing the new theme of extravagant decorations each year.

Last year, the theme was Harry Potter, Seowoo still remembered looking at the intricately designed chandeliers in awe.

Sometimes Seowoo hated having rich parents, but she could never pass going to the Kim Christmas party. It was, in fact one of the things she looked most forward to during December. 

At least she could take her mind off of the rejection. The nerve the staff had! But maybe the voice in the back of her head was right, she's left in the dust, and what do Moonlight want to do with her?

The car slowed down as the driver pulled into her driveway.

The driver bowed and Seowoo quickly thanked him.

She fumbled with the key, but when she eventually unlocked the door, she sprinted up the stairs and into her bathroom, taking a look at herself in the mirror.

You don't look that bad, Seowoo.

Yeah, just a bit of a makeup fix here and there, and I'll be fine.

What dress are you wearing?

Seowoo stood there thinking, mascara wand halfway up to her face.

Perhaps a black dress?

What are you thinking, Seowoo? Are you going to a funeral?

But black suits everything.

The theme this year is romantic white Christmas, and you think wearing black is a good idea?

You're right...

You should wear gold.

No, wear green!

Don't listen to them Seowoo, wear silver!

I'm not listening to either of you, I'm wearing red.

Seowoo walked to her closet and looked at the disorderly array. Her mother always scolded her for having an untidy closet; but Seowoo seriously didn't see what was wrong with it. She reached for her red dress and put it over her body to see how it would look.

"This looks cute."

(A/N: nayeon is the only photo i can find of a dress that i was looking for)

She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"This looks a lot better than I expected. Quite a nice fit."

I suggest you wear red heels.

What? I'm already wearing a red dress.

Seowoo, don't listen to that stupid voice, listen to me instead. Wear black heels.

Not listening to you bitches, I'm wearing white heels.

She ran downstairs with her white heels in hand, then raced to the door, trying not to be late.

_____ _____ _____

author note:

hello how are you?

my apologies for the short chapters

im currently listening to lucid by (G)I-DLE whats your fav (G)I-DLE b-side?

byee love ya<3