27.Kahani.

Pls comments me batana zarrur Kaise lagi ajki part?????

★★Aur konse scene zyada acchi lagi
Thoda baat writer se bhi karlo 🫶

Writer is waiting for your precious response...in comments section......♥️♥️♥️

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

AS kicked the door of the gowdon in basement ....it was all dark....everywhere...

AS - mahiiii.....mahiiii....( Screaming)

A spot light fall on a person who was tied up with chair.....head was hanging down .....her head was badly injured.....her half of face was covered with blood....beacuse of that injury....

AS - m...m..Mahi...? ( Shocked)

She was about to go to her....but she falls back...harshly on her floor.....and confusedly looked back .

And the rays got visible.....it was a laser web....

And the very next moment she heared the clapping sound...

Welcome to my sweet home , sweetheart......

The hall lightened up......

AS eyes fall on the glass room behind IR and on that person in it......

AS looked at IR with teary eyes..

Rajeev - areee...Rajkumari Ji......apni ansu thora bchake rakhiye...Abhi to bohot kuch Baki Hai...

Waise app to jante hi Hai ...ye Kya Hai....to zyada koushish maat kariye...app ko hi taqleef hoga....

AS heart wrinched seeing the blood of IR....Angrily looked at Rajeev

AS - teri himmat Kaise hui ....usse chune kiiii...( shout Angrily)

Rajeev - awaj niche ... Major Adriti Ji.....bhuliye maat apki behen Ki zendegi abb humari haat o Mai Hai.....aur waise bhi humne unhe Nahi Chuya bass....chooota Sa 🤏 accident kar Waya ( smirked)

He indicated towards a screen.....AS looked at it...where it can be seen....that a truck just hit IR 's car....and IR 's car just hit with tree...with huge speed....with a loud sound.... AS jerked up....she was shocked and numb...with her teary eyes.....

Rajeev laughed ...

Waise appne Jo Dekha Hai...wo bas ek trailer Hai.... picture to abb Shuru hoga. ( Fake excited tone with evil smiles)

Adriti ....abb... tumhari behen Ki Jaan tumhari haatho me hi Hai...wo Kya Hai Na.....jitna tum tumhari himaat dekhoge...ye laser utni hi najdeek ayega ...
apki Jaan...Apko behen Ki pass...( Evily smile with sweet tone)

AS - Ussne tumhara kuch nahi Kiya Hai....usse chor do...( Angrily with red teary eyes...)

Rajeev - ohhooo...( Laughing) Lagta Hai...app Puri batein jante Nahi Hai .... Rajkumari Ji....

Thora relax kijiye.... Rajkumari...khulenge...dheree dheree sab raaj khulenge .....

Waise apki Jaan Kari ke liye Bata du....apki sister bilkulllll ....
thik nahi Hai( evily smiled)

AS looked at her sister....she was worried and scared for lossing her sister.....

Rajeev while coming out from that room..and stand behind IR who was tied with chair....

Rajeev - waise accha lag raha Hai....app Ki ankho Mai daar dekkhe.....

AS - kyuuu....kyu kar rahe ho tum ye sab (anger filled eyes with broken tone)