11. Qismaat.

PLS DON'T BE A SILENT READER 🙏🥺.

⭐⭐ Socha Tha ....Ajj update nahi karungi....par app sab ke comments Mujhe mazboor kar Diya ...

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH....FOR YOUR SUPPORT.....♥️♥️♥️.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

All the gaurds point their gun at her....while AS was sitting on the middle....she was relaxed .

Ahmed got up from her chair.....

Ahmed - Kon ho tum....yaha Kaise aye ? ( Angered)

AS - aise koi system nahi iss Duniya Mai Ahmed.....Jo tumhare pass ane se hume rok sake.

Aur thoda sabr Rakho....India jab ayhi Gaye ho...to humare bare Mai tum in details Jan hi loge......( Sharp and boldly)

Let's come to the point.....

Unhe chor do....( Pointing towards IR)

Ahmed - Kon ? Isse ? ( Looked back at IR)
He laughed...

Isse chor de....? Chorne ke liye thodi yaha aye Hai...

AS - hmm..ye bhi Sahi Hai...abb tumhe tumhari Jaan pyari nahi Hai ....to isme hum Kya kar sakte Hai...Hai Na ...( Talking normally)

Ahmed - Kon...tu...? Tu hume marega...

AS - Haan...( Naughtly).

Ahmed laughs slightly....

AS smirked ....and stood up...

AS - wo Kya Hai Na ....hume dekkhe pata nahi chalta.( Normally)

Ahmed - accha...?

AS - yakin na ho try karlo....

Ahmed - Chal thik Hai......tere hi samne usse maar dalunga...isski 1st bullet se...ho sake to rok ke dikha....

AS - humare rehte usse Chu bhi nahi sakte ....tum .( Slightly laughed)

Ahmed's anger increased....
He turned ....and going to IR..... IR was tensed and confused.

AS smiled..

AS - tach....baat hi nahi Manti Hai....

Swiftly.....she just throw that chair which was behind her to Ahmed.......and that hit him from back... causing him fall down on ground.....other side....

Ahmed - ahhh...( Fall down)

AS - 1st attempt missed....

Other goons ....attack on AS...

And easily .....she kicked one....and twisted the hand of second one.....and hit on his head with her knee....and swiftly....she hold the neck of third one....and twisted it... causing his death.....
All this happed in flip of a second...

IR was shocked.....and surprised. Other goons just stopped on their track seeing her moves....

AS slowly take steps forward in her swag.....

AS - Ahmed....Abhi bhi time Hai.... surrender kar do...( Cold stern tone)

Ahmed got up.....gun was in his hand....

Ahmed - arfraz ka badla Lene se Mujhe koi nahi rok sakta .....( Angrily shout)

Suddenly point his gun and was about to shoot at IR.... AS kicked his hand and gun fell down....

Ahmed angrily looked at her....

AS now walk and come Infront of IR 's side....other side Ahmed and his goons ..