6. Kisi anjaan se Mulaqat hogi

PLS DON'T BE A SILENT READER.🙏🥺

Thank you sooo much friend... previous part Mai app sab ke response ke liye...

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Everyone was looking at AS who was standing in the middle at the gun point of the gaurds.....

ER was confused....

IR was sternly looking at her....and said her to open the mask.......

IR - I said..... remove that  mask ......damn it ( shout)

IR took one step towards her....she was Infront .....her gaurds were taking step behind towards AS who was on their gun point......

AS - no...( She was worried... looking around her gaurds..who was slowly moving towards her with gun)

IR forward her hands & was about to hold her mask....but AS jerked her hand away... IR hold her I jured arm...

AS - aaahhhh....( In pain)

IR suddenly freed her hand when AS shout in pain....and in second her expression changed into worries...

Her heart clenched hearing her voice.....she was looking at her....

AS took this chance....

Suddenly AS kicked on the hand of Gaurd who was standing beside IR ...the gun fall down from them.....

AS ran out from there..... IR was just seeing her ....lost in her new feeling.... unknowingly ...

she came out from her woories when she heard shooting sound and saw her  gaurds were firing at her....

IR - hey...don't..don't..shoot at her ..don't shoot at her ( loudly and tensed tone )

The gaurds stopped..... IR just saw AS from back....she once looked at her blooded hand .....and then AS.....she was feeling restless....and worried unknowingly....

.............................................

Tez - itna sab kuch Hogaya.....aur app dono abb Bata rahe Hai ? ( Angrily)

PR - aur....gaurds Kya kar rahe the woha ? ( Angrily)

SR was standing  aside ER was looking downwards.. Listening her parents....

GR was sitting on sofa tensedly... ....

GR - par Jo bhi Tha....usse pata Kaise chala....woha Inaya thi....( Tensedly )

ER - yahi to hum bhi soch rahe Hai Mimi. ( Co fused and tensed)

GR - Tez... pata Karo....Kon Tha wo ...( Sternly)

Tez - Ji maa Sa....

PR - Ina kaha par Hai....( Seriously)

ER - Apne room Mai. ( Slowly)

GR - Jo bhi Hua ......bhul jaiye....but...be careful from next time....( Sternly )

PR and GR looked at each other tensedly.

ER - Ji Mimi.....

GR nooded ....

In IR 's room........

IR was standing Infront of mirror......her mind flashed with the scene where just saw the eyes of AS......

IR ( in mind ) - usne hume bachaya kyu......Ajj tak Jo bhi Aya Hai....wo sirf hume maar ne ke liye.........lekin...lekin isne hume bachaya .......kyu....?