15.Naseeb Hai.

Pls guys.... DON'T BE A SILENT READER 🙏

THANK YOUR FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ♥️

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

AS AND ER came running at the door.... seeing their frontal view...... they were shocked......

AS - Mahi ? ........Uncle ? ( Shockingly)

VR was lying unconscious on floor....

IR - dad....dad...uthiye......pls uthiye na...( Crying)

GR - veer.....

Other members of the family went to them...

AS - Mahi...hume.. hospital leke Jana hoga...jaldi...jaldi.

★★★★★★

2nd hour is running........

Tez entered in the VIP launch.....where everybody....was waiting outside of OT.

Tez - Kaise...Kaise Hai Bhai ? ( Tensed)

PR nooded her head in no....with teary eyes...and looked at the OT....who was standing with SR and ER.....

GR was crying silently.....in the arms of AS who was sitting beside her side hugging position....with moist eyes....her heart beat was increasing with the moment...but for now she sided her emotions..... looking at others....

Tez went to her mother...

Tez - maa Sa....idhar dekhiye....( Cupping her face) kuch nahi hoga Bhai ko......

GR - nahi...Tez...Nahi...( Crying) sab kuch humare wajah se Hua Hai....sab kuch humare wajah se Hua Hai...hume batana hi nahi chahiye Tha......Sahi Kaha Tha usne....humne sab kuch bigar Diya Hai....sab kuch....

Tears were flowing from everyone's eyes.......

Tez wiped her tears....

Tez - kuch nahi hoga unhe....hum usse kuch nahi Hone denge .....

AS eyes also brimmed... seeing them....she caressed her arm....

Tez looked around.....

Tez - maa Sa...Ina...Ina Kaha Hai ? ( Tensed)

AS looked around.......

ER - di...di to Abhi yahi thi....( Broken tone)

AS - hum...hum dekkhe ate Hai.....( Worried)

AS got up.....and left...

PR went to GR....and hold her hand .... supporting each other......

GR - sab humare wajah se Hua Hai..Pushpa....hume unhe batana hi nahi chahiye Tha....( Guilt broken tone)

PR - maa Sa ...app aisa kyu keh rahi Hai ..

Tez - Haan maa Sa ...

GR looked at the OT....and wiped her tears......

GR - kyunki ...............
:
:

AS was looking around....in search of IR......

Suddenly her eyes fall on a person....who was just sitting on floor looking at the the idol of Krishna which can be seen...from the glass of another room...in which the idol was....she was sitting outside of it....

Tears flows through the face of AS seeing her Mahi 's red painful eyes.....she was not crying...totally numb...

AS wiped her own tears....plastered a clam voice....