22. The culprit.

PLS DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

The days passed....like this... everything was fine now... except the father daughter duo.... IR was keeping her father away from AS....other side AS was trying to save IR' s and Veer bond....

Other members of the family....was trying to make IR Understand....but everytime IR ignored it...including AS

..other side.... Veer was trying to talk with her daughter....her adriti....but everytime AS took back step from it....saying that she only wants him for IR only.....

******

The happy sun rises...and flashing it's lights behind the white curtains....

Two hearts were sleeping holding each other's hand...

But the sun light disturbed someone's sleep...
And it was AS.....she opened her eyes  and she was confused at first...but when she realised about the place....she wants to got up.... hurriedly...but fail...and lay back...

She looked at her side .....and peaceful smile crept in her face ........she was looking at that beautiful face  who was sleeping peacefully...after a long time......she was happy seeing her sister happy face........

AS kissed on her forehead.....

AS looked at their hand grip....chuckled...

AS ( wishpers ) - Chinta maat kijiye...hum Apko chor kar kahi Nahi Jayenge....( Happily)

(In mind )- jante Hai ....bohot pyaar Karte Hai app Apne dad se....isliye to naraz Hai.....wo bhi Apne hi behen ke liye...koi baat nahi ...kyunki hum apki sare narazgi...sare dukh Mita denge....kyunki hume Apka bas hasta Hua chehra Dekhna Hai....zendegi ke akhri pal tak......( Smiled)

AS freed her hand ...and got up....covering IR with duvet .... Lovingly......

GR and Tez were sitting in their meeting room of house.....and their manegers were behind them....they were sitting face to face ......

GR was talking on phone....

GR -  Nahi.... sham...Kaise karoge...hume koi farak nahi Padta.....agle do din ke Andar hume wo admi humare samne chahiye...jisne humari hospital Mai agg lagane Ki koushish Ki ......( Sternly)

Shubanpur par ek bhi anch hum bardasth Nahi karenge...( Angrily)

She cut the phone.....her maneger took it....

Tez - sab thik to Hai Na....Kisi ko chot to Nahi pouchi ....( Looking at the maneger)

Maneger of Tez - time rehte fire service pouch Gaye the sir...lekin 5 log injured 2 ICU Mai Hai...aur 3 general ward Mai....

GR closed her eyes in disappointment....

Tez - Dhundo....dhundho uss ko jisne bhi ye kaam Kiya Hai...aur Haan ....un 5 logo Ki sari treatment royal fund se jayegi...thik Hai ?

Maneger - Ji sir...

Tez - leave....

The manegers leave ....

GR was thinking something....

Tez - maa Sa ....Kya soch rahi Hai..?

GR - yahi soch rahe Hai Ki...ye kiska kaam Hai...? ( Looking other side)

Tez - Jo bhi hai ...maa Sa...humare rivals me se koi Nahi Hai...kyunki unka itna himmat Nahi hoga...ki subhanpur par aisa harkat kar sake....

GR - hmm.....Accha Hua....veer iss sab se dur Hai..... Nahi to pata nahi...abb tak Kya hojata....( Scared a little)