4 . Missed the chance

Guys pls support.....Don't be a silent reader .

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

Next day .........

The door ....of the office cabin of IR opened by the gaurds...and IR entered.....

But she stopped in track seeing her cabin...the cabin was filled with flowers bouquet......of white orchids and roses....

IR smiled....

And esha Tez Pushpa and Samir came out while signing birthday song.....

IR was surprised.......

Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....

IR smiled wholeheartedly.....esha went to her back hug her....and was singing.....

Pushpa kissed on her forehead.... and cupped her face....

Pushpa - Happy Birthday sweetheart.....aise humesha muskurate rahiye....

Esha - love you diiiii....( Hugging her more tightly) .

IR - thank you ....thank you so much...mum...papa....

Esha broke the hug.....

IR took blessings from Tez and Pushpa....

Samir hugged her....

SR - happy birthday Ina....( Smiling)

IR - thank you......

SR - jante Hai....tujhe Kaha ye yaad rehene Wala Hai....isliye hum sab ne hi yaad karliye.....

Esha - app ko to bass Apne kaam yaad Hai.....dekhiye thi hi app office chale aye Ajj bhi....

IR - wo...asal Mai kuch jarruri kaam Tha...to jaldi chale aye.....

Pushpa - Isliye hum yaha agaye....

Kaisa Laga surprise ?

IR - woowww...I like it...

Tez - to abb cake cut kare....( Pointing towards the table where there is a cake )

IR - chalo...( Smiling)

IR was in the middle.....all were smiling seeing her happy face.....

IR was about to cut the cake...but she stopped.....

Everyone understood her....

Pushpa went to her....hold her from shoulder...

PR - koi baat Nahi beta ....dad jab ayenge firse hum celebrate karenge . ... Aur app to jante Hai dad kitne busy rehte Hai....aur yaha Hum sab Hai Na....( Kissed on her side head)

IR - dad mere birthday pe kyu Nahi rehte......( Sadness)

Tez and PR looked downward....they know the answer but they can't disclose it to her....cuz they know....it will hurt her more......

ER - di pls jaldi cake cut Karo....Apko pata Hai Na hume cake Kitna pasand Hai.....( Like a kid & actually trying to divert the topic)

IR looked at her smiled seeing her antics...

Tez - chalo... darling cut the cake....( Excited)

IR cut the cake....shared with everyone.....

She was seeing her family..... laughing smiling....she was smiling seeing it....but her expression changed...

IR ( in mind) - aisa kyu lagta Hai Ki kuch Hai Jo hum miss kar rahe Hai....sab to Hai humare pass....hume kush Hona chahiye.....fir kyu khush Nahi ho pa rahe Hai hum....