Agnetha & Björn - The Hospital - Part 2

It was now just past 9.00 PM, and the doctors made their final rounds of the day. They checked on Agnetha, still finding nothing wrong and then left the couple to their own devices. Both tired form the exhausting day they embraced each other, slowly succumbing to sleep.

The birds were singing, and the sun slowly began to prod through the dark hospital curtains. Agnetha was the first to wake up and just enjoyed Björn being beside her, supporting her and more wonderfully never leaving her side. She woke up a couple times during the night, running to the bathroom being violently sick. Björn never left her side, and she was immensely grateful for it. Soon enough Björn began to wake up too, she kissed his neck showering him with all her love.

"Good morning princess," said Björn, "Good morning my love". They gave each other a sweet kiss on the lips and that was all they could do for now, not a minute later a nurse brought them breakfast and checked on Agnetha's vitals. Doctor Larson came to do his check up on Agentha around 10.00 AM and decided that a couple more days were needed for the observation and that she would be placed in a normal wing, finally leaving the emergency department.

When doctor Larson left, they updated their family on what was happening. They only called Linda and Emma and they could tell the rest. Just when she was about to put her phone down Agnetha remembered that they should call Frida and Benny too. Agnetha called Frida and Björn called Benny but neither got an answer. Why aren't they answering? Agnetha tried a couple more times and finally on what must have been at least the tenth attempt someone finally picked up. "Hi, Agnetha." It wasn't Frida, it was Benny. Agnetha smiled and put him on speaker. "Hi Benny, is Frida there? I'm calling her and look who answers." Her smile rapidly disappeared at his next words. "Yes, she's here. We are at the hospital." "What!!!" Agnetha screamed. Benny told them the whole story, he also explained that Frida was throwing up in the bathroom and that he was just going to check on her. He didn't break the connection and they were able to hear everything. They just looked at each other, it all sounded very much like Agnetha's situation. Somehow, they ended up at the same hospital, so they requested a shared private room for the four of them. It didn't take long for the room to be arranged and they were all steeled in their new room by lunch.