He walk towards you with careful steps. When he stood behind you your eyes widen and you can feel them warming up. You quickly turn around to say what was on your mind but stop when you saw his relax expression.

"What are you doing here?" You ask out softly, with all the questions swarming around your head all you could ask was this. Mikey stayed quiet so you continued,

"The wedding's starting soon, if you have something to discuss we can do that later-"

You were cut off when something equally as soft as an expensive silk cloth landed on your lips. Your eyes widen when the silk started moving or more like Mikey kiss you out of nowhere and is sucking on your lower lips. You stood frozen not knowing what to do (which is obviously to kiss back) and stayed glued on the floor with wide eyes.

Mikey pull away from the one-sided kiss and look at you who is still frozen from shock. He cup your cheeks and you slowly stare back in his eyes. You two stood there silently, enough time for realisation to sink in on you as your cheeks redden till the tip of your ears.

"W-W-W-What?" You screech steeping back from him but he hold on your arm and waist and pull you much more closer than before.

"Nothing, just making sure you won't change your mind." Mikey stated with a glare making you flinch. Eyeing him with disbelief you struggle to get out of his hold.

"Let go of me, Manjirou." You said which felt into empty ear. You stop your movements when you were only wasting your energy trying to get out of his hold. You were already breathing heavily from the small movement while Mikey's staring you with blank eyes.

"Where were you for the past three days?" You mumble looking down.

"Busy" came Mikey's dry reply.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?"

Mikey stayed silent and you finally look up, staring back at his eyes you waited for him to say something. You don't know why you're asking him that, it's an arrange marriage and not love marriage. It's not like you're his lover that he'll answer all your questions.

What the hell's gotten over me...?

Sighing out and shaking you head you said out,

"I won't change my mind, Manjirou."

More so after wearing this dress that's so complicated and hard to wear....

"The wedding's-"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear that phrase anymore." Mikey said with an annoyed glare and you just nodded your head gulping down whatever was in your throat and look down.

Mikey held your chin with his fingers and raise your face, he lean his face in and you close your eyes expecting him to kiss you again. When you didn't felt anything you slowly open your lids to see black obsidian eyes really close to yours. His lips an inch away from touching yours.

"I hope you'll stay true to your words." Saying this he left the room leaving you confuse as hell.

"What did he mean by that?" You mumble to yourself with furrowed eyebrows trying to remember if you said anything to him that's so serious.

You didn't got much time to think as Emma came in a hurry checking your dress and makeup muttering her annoyance at Mikey. She walk you outside and to the huge close door where Jin stood with a pale face. You didn't even get to register what was happening not until the doors open. Jin held your arms making you turn your head to him. The music started and so does Jin's lips,

"Honey, I've always agreed to your decisions. Maybe I made some mistakes raising you after your Mom was gone but please remember that I Love you." He pause, you can see tears forming in his eyes making you emotional as well as confuse to why the sudden confession.