Chp-12: There is still some Hope left

Cady pulled her arm out of the grip of the tall man and she said frowning, "There are no chances of me leaving this place, if I would run, then a mob of soldiers would catch me!" The tall man smirked, he then looked toward Cady and mumbled "My name is Bob." She looked at Bob and asked, "I am the enemy of your leader, why are you talking to me like this, then?" Bob replied, "You are just a kid. And I'll come to give you food and check on you, so you should at least know my name." she nodded. They were standing in front of the cellar, Cady took a deep breath and Bob opened the door, The clanking of keys echoed in the awkwardly silent room. Cady asked, "Aren't there any other prisoners here?" Bob nodded, then whispered "There is one. His name is Harry." he pointed towards the cell nest to Cady's cell. Before she could look anywhere, Bob grabbed her arm and took her in. He then came outside and locked the cell.

Cady looked around, the cell had one old bed. She groaned due to the absence of pillows and bedsheets. A single light bulb was hung on the ceiling, it was half broken such that its filament was visible. The room was quite smelly, which made Cady scrunch her nose. She sat on the floor, weeping. She mumbled angrily, "Five years left for my execution! I would die in a few months if I am here in this disgusting place.." she was weeping, everything seemed hopeless. She wiped away her tears with her sleeves. All she needed was Liam's hoodie, which brought her comfort. She wanted all this to be a nightmare. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the wall which made her pop out of the bubble of comfort she was trying to create. This made her groan and she said "Yes? Oh god, Cady! How in the world would that person be able to hear your whisper?" She moved closer to the wall and knocked. A husky voice spoke from the other side, "Hello, what's your name?" Cady's eyes widened as she heard the accent she adored the most. The sentence sounded very comforting, and it made her smile. She shuddered to return to reality and replied "I'm Cady. I am guessing you are Harry?" the boy from the other side replied, "Yeah...why are you here?" Cady sighed and said, "I am the Enchantress, and Taurus brought me here using some woman called Aurelia and he offered me to give all my powers to him, but I'm not going to give my powers to that cruel, cruel man! So, he trapped me here, and I'll be executed after five years." Harry said, "So, you are thirteen, me too...I am the Dreamweaver." Cady was confused, she never read about the Dreamweaver in the book. She asked, "A Dreamweaver? What do you mean by that?" to this Harry replied "A Dreamweaver can enter anyone's dream. I can enter anyone's dream and alter it and even create illusions. They are so real that you'll forget the difference between reality and imagination." Cady was fascinated by all the characters of the Imaginarium. She asked another question, "You are from this world or another world?" Cady heard Harry chuckle, he then said, "I'm from your world...from Earth! I live in...lived in London and my parents are Dreamweaver and so I got stuck here. Taurus found out about me." Taurus. His name was enough for Cady to get goosebumps. Cady felt every word that Harry said, comforting. She wanted to see him. He had a British accent and so she wanted to see him in person. Suddenly she heard her cellar door open. Bob. It was Bob. Cady thought of a plan, She decided to manipulate Bob such that he would let Cady meet Harry. As Bob told his name to her so Cady assumed that he would let her meet him. "Yeah.." she mumbled. As Bob stood in front of her, he looked toward the wall and then towards Cady. Cady stood up, cleared her throat, and said, "Listen...I am quite scared and this boy Harry is very nice to me. Would you please let me meet him, just one time?" Bob chuckled and said, "You just met him! No." Cady groaned and then she saw another figure appear from behind. He was grinning and had a gun in his hand, which made Cadt step back. It was Ironclad. He said mockingly, "Oh...our sweet little princess wants to meet the boy next cell?" he chuckled and moved towards Cady. He was moving toward her and Cady kept moving back until she hit the wall. Ironclad pulled her chin up and growled, "No! You are going to stay here and you are so not going to meet that boy!" his tone made Cady flinch. Harry on the other side began to worry, he called out her name, "Cady? Are you okay?" Ironclad shouted, "If you talk to her ever again, I'll kill you! I won't pity you!" he turned towards Cady and showed her his gun as a sign that he'd kill her too if she talked to Harry ever again. Cady's eyes watered and small droplets of water began to roll down her cheeks. Instead of rage, fear was flowing through her veins...Cady didn't know what to do next.

Is there some hope left?