Chp-6:Face the Reality

It was dinner time, and Katie cooked pasta ( which Cady didn't like very much ). After dinner, Katie did her dishes and told Cady "After you are done with your dishes, then pack your bag and keep some snacks and a huge water bottle and a book, only if you want, but anyways...tomorrow we are going to the Imaginairum." Cady was shocked and then she got up abruptly and asked "What. Do. You. Mean by 'tomorrow we are going to the Imaginarium.'? " Katie sighed and then took the plate from Cady's hand and started to clean it and then answered, "By that context, I mean that we are going to the Imaginairum to bring your dad back and that we are going to use our powers to enter that world!" Cady shouted "But what if we die there!?" Katie turned towards her and Cady was trembling. She was scared, negative thoughts were popping in her head about them both dying in that world and that the cruel way Ironclad would kill them both in this real world. She said "What if I didn't make it to the Imaginairum and you went there, I was left all alone here? Then?" Katie giggled and then said "I would come back for you! And most importantly you are the daughter of Liam Acker and Jennifer Acker...I told you, to enter an imaginary world, just believe you could do it and create the perfect picture and it will happen! Just remember one thing, while visualizing the Imaginairum, create the image as described in the book, ditto, okay? Otherwise, even if a small change, you will be in another version, your version of Imaginairum and I will be in a different version." Cady, after listening to all this was even more scared, her breath was trembling and, yes, she was having an anxiety attack. Katie understood and gave her a glass of water, Cady drank it and then looked at Katie with a desperate and scared expression, Katie smiled and then said "Listen, I'll ensure that nothing will happen to you and that we will never ever be separated, no matter what" and so she took Cady in her arms and hugged her tightly, she felt a bit safe.

They both walked to their room and got in their beds. Cady was wondering what dangerous situations she is going to experience tomorrow and Katie was thinking about what adventure they were going to embark on tomorrow, what they would come across, and, of course, how to calm down Cady. Both Katie and Cady were opposite but still, they felt very close to each other, even though it had only been one day. They felt safe with each other. Cady thought- At least I am going to be with Katie...she'll take care of everything...

Katie took out her phone and checked her messages. She got a message from her mother, Debra. She opened their chat-

Mom

Katie, dear, be careful, and be aware of the fire-starters, goblins, and smurfs.

You

Yes, Mom, I will be careful and keep these things in mind, I'll bring Liam back, don't worry..

Mom

Okay. And also be aware of the Enchantress..

You

Okay, mom. Goodnight...

The next day, Cady and Katie after having their breakfast, went to Liam's room and sat on the floor. Katie had the Imaginarium in her hand and then she put it in the middle such that both of them were able to read the passage. A question popped in Cady's head and she asked "Anthony said that this house's garden looks exactly like Whisperwood , the garden in the Imaginarium, so does it mean something?" Katie thought about it for a minute and then answered "Your garden does look like the Whisperwood, but it does not mean anything, maybe your family built it in such a way just to remember the Imaginarium.." Cady nodded and then looked at the passage. She said, "I'm ready." Both of them grabbed their bags in their hands tightly and began to imagine. The passage described the Whisperwood. Katie had said to Cady last night- "We will go to the Whisperwood tomorrow, okay? From there we would go Arezon.."

Cady was scared, but then she concentrated on imaging.

The Whisperwood is a forest of magical creatures, they look innocent but are harmful! It has huge trees with sweet and juicy fruits. The bushes have berries of all colors, a few of them are white and if you imagine any color and touch, it will be of that color...it is called the 'canvas berry'. Only a few of them are harmless to eat, rest are poisonous. The 'Crystal River' gets its name for its crystal clear water and that water has a sweet taste too. Fishes of many beautiful colors are found in this river. You could hear the water falling from a distance, the sound is very calming, it is the sound of the waterfall. When you look at it, you'll be mesmerized by it, the rocks which are wet from the water appear dark and the rocks right next to the wet rocks, the rocks on which water does not fall, together form a beautiful contrast. The Whisperwood is the true definition of nature, it proves that nature is the most beautiful...

Cady opened her eyes, and she found herself among huge trees, she could hear the twittering of birds and the sound of water. "I did it! I entered my imagination!" She sat up and looked to her side and found Katie, she was still unconscious. Cady started to panic, "Katie...no...get up.." she said which was barely a whisper. Katie opened her eyes and looked at Cady, she looked around and then looked towards Cady again with excitement. Katie shouted with joy "We are in the Imaginarium!" Cady was not able to believe what she was seeing, the view made her feel calm as well as excited and definitely scared. Her heart was excited and peaceful, focusing on the present, but her brain was scared, and anxious, thinking of the future, what danger they would come across, how different is this world, and the people of this world...how are they? Are they kind? What is their language? All these questions were making her mind go wild. Katie snapped her fingers and said "Hello? Cady, get up, we have to go to Azeron too!" Cady picked up her bag and dusted off the dust on the bag and then they both took a deep breath, sighed, and began to walk.