"Got to show them Uconn's on top right? Can't have them think last year is who we are."

"Damn right about that." I laugh, giving putting a hand in my pocket before taking Alyssa's necklace out of it, gesturing towards the girl. "You want me to put it back on now?"

"Please do," Alyssa nods, turning around and moving her hair out of the way as I wrapped the chain around her neck, clasping it in the back. It had become a habit that I would hold onto the girls treasured item before and during games so it wouldn't accidently break.

"All done." I mumble, letting the other know I was finished as she turns around before thanking me.

"Where's the next game? It's away right?" Maia's voice carries over the noise of the arena, making sure her voice was heard by our group.

"New York, this Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday." The girl answered as today's game fell on a Saturday, leaving one week almost until the next. "It's a tournament, today's win got us a bye spot for the first day though so we don't really play until Saturday. Though we're leaving Wednesday." Alyssa information us, holding up her fingers as she counts off the days.

"Wednesday travel and rest day Thursday practicing at one of the facilites out there.. Friday we're going to the tournament and scouting. Saturday we play and if we win we play Sunday for the championship. We start in the quarter finals thanks to the bye."

"Shit, you have your work cut out for you then." Paige laughs and Alyssa laughs. I nod in agreement with my twins words.

"It's going to be televised right?" I ask and Alyssa hums with a small nod of her own. "Bet, we'll be watching you then."

Alyssa grins, "Thank you."

__________

"Hey Hana." I greet to the person on the phone as I prop my phone on one of my pillows, Paige echoing my same greeting from her bed as she heard Hana's voice respond to mine.

"Hey sis, Hey Paige!"

"How has school been? How are the practices going?" I ask, glancing over and laughing at Paige wearing glasses as the other read, leading to her flipping me off before I returned my focus to my younger sister.

"It's been good. School is trying to kill me, as always. I have a professor who's a real, dupe." The Croatian word for ass slips out of my little sisters mouth like clockwork, causing me to laugh as Paige looks at me with amused confusion. Hana had the habit of only swearing in Croatian, never in English.

"What's wrong with them?" I write down the final answer for my calculus homework, closing the notebook

"They're one of those ones who thinks their class is literally our ONLY class. They give us so much busy work that's not even important like they don't realize some of us have 2 to 4 other classes. On top of sports!"