"Okay... Mama bear, I want to play some more time with Aunty", Siya repeated, this time with pouted lips seeing her mother not breaking her resolve. 

"Awe... Siya baby, you are so cute... Yaar Anshu... I would have given anything to her if she asked like this, can't you let us play for 10 minutes ?", Richa said and Akansha rolled her eyes at their drama...

"Fine... but only 10 minutes, after that make her sleep... I have work", Akansha said picking up her laptop and walking to the bean bag present in the corner of the room. 

"Mama bear... looking at TV or phone causes pain hele(here)...", Siya said pointing to her little head with her little palms... Richa laughed looking at Akansha's shocked expression.

"Baby bear... I am working and I'm wearing my glasses, so I won't suffer a headache... Don't worry", Akansha said recovering from the shock... Her daughter was repeating the same words she used when asked her to not watch phone or TV. 

"Can I wear gasses(glasses) and watch TV Mamma, Pwease (please) ?", Siya asked cutely

"No Siya... kids don't wear glasses... Play with Richa aunty for 10 minutes and sleep, I have work baby", Akansha said softly...

"Do it tomorrow, let's talk, come on Akansha...", Richa said

"This is important Richa, Our school's annual day is in the coming month and I need to give the themes till tomorrow, I'm almost done anyways, we'll talk after that, till then put her to sleep", Akansha said, the little girl frowned seeing her mother and Aunt planning to talk after putting her to sleep, and she didn't like it a bit. But, one thing caught her, 'School's annual day' ? What was that ? Anything related to her school intrigued the little girl. 

"Mama ?", Siya called after thinking a lot on whether to ask her mother or not. 

"Yes Siya ?", Akansha replied, shifting all her concentration to her daughter, no matter how much workload she had, her baby always came first... 

"What is Anoul day ?(Annual)", Siya asked struggling to pronounce the name... Akansha smiled at her inquisitive daughter. She knew it would be Siya's first Annual day since the previous year, she wasn't allowed as it was her school's rule to not allow pre-school children citing they are too small to attend these kind of functions. She scoffed at the school management's thoughts, their actual reason was they thought these little children would create a mess and spoil the event, the school management could spend crores on arranging the event but couldn't afford a few extra people to manage these kids. Huh! Akansha hated their hypocrisy. 

"Baby it's 'Annual day'... and it's a day we celebrate our school's achievements and give prizes... um gifts to good students like my Siya", Akansha said and the little baby got excited hearing her mother...

"Gift ? Will I get one too ?", she asked and Akansha shrugged...

"I don't know baby... but I know you are a good student and mama would give you a gift after the event...", Akansha said, Siya jumped on the bed for a few times before she got down the bed and ran into her mother's arms kissing her cheek. 

"Leally... (Really) Mama bear... you will give me a gift ?", she asked and Akansha nodded with a wide smile... Her daughter has the same eyes as her father, Lotus eyes... beautiful, and broad... very expressive, and they become even wider when they express their happiness or excitement... 

"Yes... and you also get to participate in the event... like dance on the stage", Richa added walking towards the mother-daughter...

"Wow... Yayyyy I love to dance....", Siya said jumping up and down, twirling around, and giggling, her sweet laughter filled Akansha's heart with warmth...