10

10- oh shit

~~~

Violet

~~~

Hook pushed me down the halls, adrenaline coursing through his veins as he explained this new information to Uma. Uma seemed very pleased from what I saw.

Unfortunately I couldn't see a lot.

~~~

Hook

~~~

"She has agreed to take down the barrier."

"Really now? That's perfect!"

"Auradon won't know what hit em'"

~~~

Violet

~~~

Once they had concluded their pleasant conversation they led me to the centre of the ship, above deck, a variety of pirates awaiting alongside them.

I quickly pulled out my pixie dust, ready to save these poor suffering children from the Isle. I started working my magic, the energy draining from my body as the time went by, the barrier weakening and cracking under my forceful power.

What felt like hours passed but could only really have been minutes, 30 at most.

The air felt as if it were being sucked out of me, the barrier finally breaking. Time standing still as I collapsed, my body tumbling to the floor, drained from all its energy.

~~~

Hook

~~~

She did it! My little duckling did it!

Oh shit, her body was tumbling to the floor, limp. She must have used a lot of energy my sweet little thing. I pushed my arms out, catching her just before she hit the floor.

Oh the chaos you've unleashed my sweet innocent thing.

~~~

~~~