05

05- This is different

~~~

Violet

~~~

My eyes were heavy, my head aching as I snuggled further into the comfort of the bed. Bed?

I forced my eyes open, my forest green orbs scouring around the room, landing on the smug pirate that stood at the entrance of the room.

"Ahh, I see yer awake my little duckling"

In response I groaned, pushing myself further into the bed, my head pounding.

"Oh don't be like that," he chastised, pushing off the wall, plopping himself onto the bed, his face centimetres from mine.

I whined, pulling the covers over my head slightly, still in a daze from waking up.

I was kidnapped. I have been kidnapped.

Shit.

"What the hell?!" I screamed suddenly, much to his surprise, causing him to fall backwards off the bed.

"You kidnapped me?!" I screeched, my pounding head now the least of my worries as I ripped the blankets off myself. He was slowly recovering from his fall, finally collecting himself from his fall.

"For very good reason," he replied

"And what was the 'very good reason.' Better yet. Who the hell are you?!" I screeched.

He chuckled, throwing his head back slightly, "I saw yer. I liked yer. I wanted yer. So I took yer. And my little ducking, if you must know. I am Hook. Harry Hook," he drawled, nearing my form, making his way around the bed.

I stumbled backwards slightly in response, a silence enveloping us.

"Awwe, what's wrong? Yer my sweet girl get to spend the rest of eternity with me?"

I paled slightly.

"Awwe, don't yer like me? Where are yer manners? Didn't they teach yer any at... where was it?" He paused for a second, reaching over and grazing my wing. "Pixie Hollow? What's yer name?"

I whimpered slightly as he grazed my wing, wary of the surprisingly gentle touch, "Violet," I uttered.

He hummed in response, a devilish grin overtaking his features as he advanced, pulling me into him slightly, "such a pretty name. Yes I think I will keep yer. Yer wouldn't mind that though, would yer luv?" He pondered, giving me no time to respond as he pecked my lips before continuing, "let's get you my sweet little thing something to eat."

~~~

Time felt as if it had stopped. Hook has left me in what I could only presume was his room as he left to retrieve food or something. I was left to wander around the confines of his room, however, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I wandered around the area a little more.

His room was actually decorated with decent furniture, most of which would be even a luxury at Auradon. The confines of his room was surprisingly clean, the colour red frequent amongst much of his furniture.

Unfortunately, his room had become quite boring. I made my way to the door, sure to pick up my cape which had been discarded on the floor, before exiting.

Or trying to exit. Much to my annoyance the door had been locked and I was far too lazy to put any proper effort into unlocking it, so I merely sprinkled some pixie dust on it. Surely enough I was released from the freakishly clean room, making my way down the stairs.

Soon enough I was met with a lounge of sorts and a kitchen. Both just as nice as Hooks room, adorned with red and black.

As I was too engrossed in Hooks room I hadn't noticed his hasty arrival.

"Boo!" He whisper shouted from behind me, causing me to spin swiftly, throwing a quick punch of which he caught mid air, effortlessly.

"Sorry darling, did I scare yer?"

"Nope. Not at all..."

He hummed in response, releasing my fist and pushing me down onto the couch gently, placing a plate of chips into my grasp. They looked decent?

"Did we get a little curious Aye?" He mused, probing as to my absence of his room.

"Maybe," I murmured, eying the plate of chips before myself warily.

"Oh don't worry my little duckling, they're all edible," he rasped, plopping down next to me, relaxing slightly. I nodded, pushing the plate slightly towards him, edging him to try one.

A breathless chuckle escaped his lips as he picked one up, eating without a second thought, barely even glancing at the plate, "oh, where's the trust?"

I ignored his short comment, instead trying a chip, which tasted pretty darn good. Back at Pixie Hollow the only foods really available to us was fruits or vegetables, but the greasy new food was quite tasty.

Soon enough half the plate was gone, my appetite gone as I had my fill.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, breaking the silence that enveloped us as I ate.

"Long enough for me to snatch one of your little friends," he replied, a sadistic gleam sparkling in his eye as he leaned further into the chair.

"What do you mean?! Who?" I shrieked, on edge slightly at this new information.

"Oh don't you worry about that darling. All you need to worry about is yourself," he responded, pulling me onto his lap, effortlessly, paying no mind to my weak resistance.

Eventually my weak struggles evolved to strong punches against his chest, much to his amusement. He just let me assault him profusely, letting me release my pent up anger and stress from this new predicament.

After some time I had calmed down. I had calmed enough to just fall limp against his chest, my figure small on his lap as he pulled me closer.

"Oh don't yer worry my little duckling, I'm here and you will never have to worry about a damn thing again."

~~~

~~~