Chapter Five

I headed to Draco and I's usual spot by the Black Lake. Normally, I'd be the person waiting for him to come, but today, Draco was sitting by the Lake staring into the water.

“Hey,” I said plopping myself down besides him, it was 5a.m. and the sun was barely up. He usually came around six so this came as a surprise for me, “Why are you up early?” 

He shrugged, “Couldn’t sleep, I've been here since around four.”

I looked at him with horror in my eyes, “What happened?”

He stared into the Lake, not once making eye contact with me as he answered, “I don't know,” he shrugged again, “Why are you up early?” he turned to look at me.

I shook my head, “Nightmares.”

He frowned. I smiled back at him, but then turn it into a frown. I heard music. And not the normal kind, the type that you'll feel the magic in it.

I turned to the direction of the sound, cautiously taking my wand out.

Draco turned to me confused, “What's wrong?”

“Can't you hear the sounds?” 

“Which sounds?” the music grew louder at this point.

“The music?” he raised an eyebrow. 

I nodded thoroughly, “Uhuh!” I said as I twirled my wand around my fingers.

He looked at me with concern, then said, “We better get going before classes start, and you have to get ready and eat breakfast too.”

“Okay,” I said, but decided that I would wait behind.

***

I ended up staying there for quite a while trying to figure where the sound was coming from. I finally figured that it was from the Forbidden Forest which was off limits. I remembered what Dumbledore said about the Forbidden Forest, but it didn't stop me as I was determined to figure it out.

I walked into the forest clutching my wand p. 

I heard rustles and I continued walking, my gut was telling me to go back, that I could get hurt here, but I was reluctant and had to see what was the source of the music. 

As I moved closer, I could almost see the silhouette of a person. I continued walking, cautious of my footsteps. 

I could not believe who I saw right there in the centre of the Forbidden Forest playing reed pipes.

“What are you doing here Orion?” I demanded through gritted teeth.

He jumped, then calmed as he turned to see me.

“I . . . Well. . .” he trailed off as he met my eyes.

Note:
I know I know, late update, but that's because I'm going to have a research break for reading books on Q, I don't know for how long, but maybe for a week or two. Don't give up on me. This is supposed to be a filler chapter. I just cut off everything that was supposed to happen here and put whatever it is that is written and edited a bit. This chapter hasn't gone through proofreading or anything, so just be wary. And bye!!
BTW, I copied and pasted this from Quotev, comment if you are a Swiftie cuz I'm excited for TTPD
—nifayahhh<33