10. Kim Little

13. Lia Walti

23. Alessia Russo

11. Vivianne Miedema

19. Caitlin Foord

9. Beth Mead

---

As the team warmed up on the pitch, Olivia spotted her dad in the stands. She waved, smiling at the sight of him holding Lily and Emily in his arms.

"Pops!" she called out, her voice carrying across the field. Pops looked up, a proud smile spreading across his face as he spotted Olivia.

He made his way down to the front row, where Olivia greeted him with a warm hug. "Good luck, sweetheart," Pops said, his voice filled with pride. "We're all rooting for you."

Olivia hugged him tightly, feeling a surge of warmth at his words. "Thanks, Pops. I'll make you proud, I promise."

With one final hug, and kisses for each of the twins, Olivia returned to the bench, as she prepared to give her all on the field.

As the referee blew the whistle, signalling the start of the match, Olivia and Eva watched from the sidelines, their eyes glued to the action unfolding on the field. The game got off to a blistering start, with both teams trading chances and pushing forward in search of the opening goal.

As the first half progressed, Arsenal found themselves on the back foot, with West Ham applying pressure and creating opportunities of their own. Olivia and Eva watched from the sidelines, their hearts pounding.

But just when it seemed like West Ham had the upper hand, Arsenal executed a perfect counterattack. Caitlin intercepted a pass in midfield and ran forward quickly. With a precise touch, she sent a perfectly weighted through ball into the path of Viv. Without breaking her stride, Viv received the ball and unleashed a powerful strike from outside the box. The ball soared through the air, curling gracefully into the top corner of the net with pinpoint accuracy.

The stadium erupted into cheers as the ball found the back of the net, but Viv remained characteristically calm, simply nodding in acknowledgment of her teammates' efforts as Caitlin jumped onto her back.

During halftime, as the team went inside, Jonas called Olivia and Eva over, with a determined look in his eyes.

"Olivia, Eva, I need you both to be ready," Jonas said, his voice firm but encouraging. "You're going to be subbed in towards the start of the second half."

Olivia's heart skipped a beat at the news, excitement and nerves swirling inside her. She exchanged a quick glance with Eva, who nodded in silent agreement.

"Got it, Coach," Olivia replied, her voice filled with determination. "We'll be ready to give it our all."

Eva echoed Olivia's sentiment with a confident smile. "Absolutely, Coach. We'll be raring to go."

Jonas nodded, a sense of confidence radiating from him. "Good. I have every faith in both of you. Make the most of your opportunity out there."

With a final nod of acknowledgement, Jonas left to speak with the rest of the team before they kicked off again.

As the second half kicked off, Liv and Eva got the call to hit the pitch at the 52nd minute. Liv's heart was racing as she stood on the side, ready to run onto the field, pumped to show what she could do up front. Eva, right by her side, looked ready to boss it in midfield.

On the sideline, Beth and Vic were making way for Liv and Eva. Beth gave Liv a quick nod and a hug, saying, "You've got this, Liv. Go show 'em what you're made of!"