CHAPTER 15 - PART 3(a)

At WEI PATRIARCH MANSION...

Wei Zhan when saw the cute pout on his little omega's face felt an urge to protect the omega as the teasing which he has been doing early stopped as he just put the plate in front of him and Yibo who has been pouring when saw this looked at the al...

Wei Zhan when saw the cute pout on his little omega's face felt an urge to protect the omega as the teasing which he has been doing early stopped as he just put the plate in front of him and Yibo who has been pouring when saw this looked at the alpha with shocked eyes as he wasn't expecting this as he thought that the alpha is going to have all the sandwiches of his but seeing the man handing him the plate of sandwiches made a wide smile appeared on his face as he with that smile looked at Wei Zhan and spoke, "thank you Zhan gege!"

Wei Zhan when heard the boy felt his heartbeat rising up as his alpha purred in satisfaction as he raised his hand to caress that hair and Yibo who has just started tasting his favourite bunny sandwiches with bear shaped pancakes smiled more making Wei Zhan feel an urge to protect this little one in front of him and seeing that smile he was not able to control himself as he just bent at the level of the younger to plant a forehead kiss and Yibo who has just greeted the alpha with a wider smile didn't expected this as he looked at Wei Zhan with shock.

Wei Zhan when saw the expression of his little omega with a chuckle spoke, "what happened, pretty one?" And Yibo who has got stunned on his place due to the alpha's actions when heard him came out of his daze as he just shook his head cutely making Wei Zhan to just shook his head in satisfaction as he just called for the elder lady, "Mrs. Ren!"

Mrs. Ren who has been standing at a distance from the dining table to give privacy to the two people at the dining table when saw the scenes playing in front of her although felt shocked but has smiled widely as it was after a long time he has seen their young patriarch being so carefree and so playful and the part of her really wanted to record this as a memory but she controlled herself as she knows that if alpha comes to know about it she will recieve heavy punishment, as no matter how much close has the alpha been to her, but their are certain line which should not be crossed, as she just started watching the two with a fond smile on her face but as she saw the young Patriarch giving the forehead kiss to Yibo her eyes widened in pure astonishment as she immediately closed her eyes as she felt guilty of watching a private moment between the two and was about to move away from there as she don't want to witness any other scene which is not for her to watch but before she could she heard the young Patriarch calling for her.

Mrs. Ren when heard the alpha's voice immediately got alerted as she composed herself and moved toward him and reaching their he bowed to the alpha as he spoke, "yes patriarch!" And Wei Zhan who has just called for the elder beta when got her response looked at her as he spoke, "just ask Mr. Ren to go to my room and prepare my clothes for today!"

Mrs. Ren when heard this immediately bowed her head as she spoke, "yes Patriarch!" And with this left the place and Wei Zhan on getting the desired response just looked at Yibo who has again focussed himself on digging into his favourite food and Wei Zhan seeing this again felt an urge to tease his pretty one so he again raised his hand to reach the younger and Yibo who has started munching on his food while taking few spoons of his bunny smoothie as he didn't want it to finish soon when saw moment beside him got alerted as he immediately drop the sandwich and with one hand covered the food to protect it from being taken away from him and Wei Zhan when saw this couldn't help himself as he just pinched the cheeks of the younger.