CHAPTER 13 - PART 2

At WEI MANSION...

Mrs. Ren after consoling the omega and making sure that the boy will be alright left the room as she knows that the servants might look at the boy with curiosity because it's for the first time they will see someone other than the young patriarch in the mansion and as the elder lady thought the moment she left the room with the omega everyone attention was diverted to the omega.

The servants who have taken a breath of relief after the young patriarch has left released a deep sigh as whenever the alpha is in the mansion they are more cautious as they don't want to do anything that may spoil their master's mood and the moment the alpha left they all have just resumed their work with peace now but when saw Mrs. Ren coming out with someone they have never seen before gathered everyone attention as they really wanted to know who this person is so they started looking at the boy with curiosity.

Yibo who has left the room with the elder lady as he felt that he will be safe with the elder lady so when the elder asked him to come with her he just nodded his head as he left the room with his head lowered as he don't want to do anything which can make his already bad life tougher but when felt the gaze of some people on him felt a shiver down his spine as he has never felt so much attention on him in his whole life as he tightened his hold on the elder to gain protection from her.

Mrs. Ren when felt the tightening of hold on her realized the emotions of the younger so she immediately looked at the servants who has been starting at the omega and the moment the servants felt the gaze of the elder on them immediately moved away or diverted their eyes from the omega as they know that they can't offend the elder as offending Mrs. Ren is like offending Wei zhan because everyone knows how close the elder is to the young patriarch.

Mrs. Ren after making sure that no one is looking at the boy spoke, "Bobo is safe!" And Yibo who has hidden himself behind the elder lady just nodded his head and after making sure that the younger is alright started moving again to only enter the kitchen with the boy as she made her settled on one of the seats near the counter as she spoke, "Little one, will you sit here?" And Yibo on hearing this just nodded his head as he quietly sat down on the chair with his head lowered as he don't dare to look at the surroundings he is present in right now because he is still scared.

Mrs. Ren after making the boy settle on the chair beside her moved toward the kitchen counter but stopped in her steps as she looked at the omega and spoke, "Little one, what will you like to eat for breakfast?" As she wanted to know what this little one wants to eat as she knows that the food which she made for her master will not be suitable for the boy as the young patriarch loves to eat spicy food which may not be according to the like of the boy as seeing the omega she remembers someone who used to hate the spicy food which alpha used to eat and the boy always used to scrunch his nose seeing the elder eating such a spicy food so whenever that little boy used to come to meet the alpha Mrs. Ren used to make special dishes for the boy.