CHAPTER 13 - PART 3(b)

At WEI Patriarch mansion...

Wei Zhan who has just settled at the dining table was not able to spot the person for whom he has come back, made him annoyed as well as he felt an uneasiness in his heart so he asked for the whereabouts of the omega, and the butler on hearing his...

Wei Zhan who has just settled at the dining table was not able to spot the person for whom he has come back, made him annoyed as well as he felt an uneasiness in his heart so he asked for the whereabouts of the omega, and the butler on hearing his master have immediately left to call for the boy as he knows if the alpha will not see the omega they will face the wrath of the young patriarch and to say the truth no one is ready to face an angry Wei Zhan, and it was after few minutes he returned with the omega and as Yibo requested Mrs. Ren has also accompanied the boy.

Wei Zhan who has been sitting at the table has been looking in the direction of the kitchen when saw the butler coming straightened himself as his eyes started searching for the person he wanted to see and on not finding him Wei Zhan with a frown spoke, "where is the pretty one?" And the butler on hearing the question of the alpha looked at his wife and the elder lady on feeling the gaze on her spoke, "master he is here only!"

Wei Zhan, who has been waiting for the response when heard this narrowed his brow as he was not able to see the boy so he spoke, "where is he?" And Mrs. Ren on hearing this just lowered her head a little bit as she spoke in a soft voice, "little one, come out master Wei wants to see you!" And Yibo who has clutched the clothes of the elder when heard the elder gulp his saliva as he was scared of the person sitting in front of him as he after gathering his courage stepped out of the Elder's lady back to be only greeted by the piercing gaze of the alpha.

Wei Zhan who has been looking at the scene in front of him with curiosity as he really wants to know what is happening there, but when saw the elder lady bending down for talking was more curious as his brows have met till now as his patience had been running out too, because he hates to wait for things or people he wants to see or want to have, and not seeing the omega from past five minutes is making the young patriarch more curious but before he could speak anything, the omega was revealed to him and as soon as both of them saw each other one really wanted to fled away from the place he was present in as seeing those piercing eyes on him is making his eyes teary where as the alpha when saw the boy felt his heart beating fast as the memory of someone looking at him like this clicked his mind and as soon as the memory clicked his mind, Wei Zhan felt a surge of pain as well as loneliness inside him which made him turn his hand into a fist as he closed his eyes and banged on the table to calm himself down making everyone shiver in fear.