♡Chapter 14♡

ਬਾਹ 'ਤੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਨਾਲੇ ਵੇਖਾ ਨਾਲੇ ਚੂੰਮਾ ਮੈਂ,
ਮੇਰੀ ਸੁਰਤ ਭੁਲਾ ਤੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਅੱਖਰ ਨੇ।।

~Akhar - Amrinder Gill

-----------------------------♡♡----------------------------

Namjin with Zakir

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately made a move to hide themselves on seeing NAMJOON & JIN there with our little Zakir.

"Baby shittttt we need to hide fast or I swear I will get beaten to death from your these two hulk brothers."

"Shut up Kookie. Who told you to bring me on a date huh in Punjab. What if now Veerji saw us. I didn't even told anyone yet about our relation. I have never hid anything from them. They will loose their trust on me. They~."  Tae was unknowingly blabbering while panicing when Jungkook suddenly grabbed Tae's right hand and dragged her with him.

"Tae baby calm down right now and think about hiding than anything else. I don't want to die at such a young age." Said Jungkook while looking around in panic.

After almost 15 minutes of hide & seek they saw Namjoon, Jin and Zakir going inside. Which gave them a clear way to move out from here.

Hurriedly they climbed the bike amd Jungkook started driving. They were still for some seconds when all of a sudden they brust out laughing.

Love is in air guys.

As they were laughing and giggling Tae all of a sudden kissed Jungkook's cheek making the tips of his ears red which Tae kissed teasingly.

And our Jungkook's hold tightened on the handles of bike. Tae hugged him tightly burring her face in his back inhaling his intoxicating scent.

After 20 minutes of roaming on the streets with a comfortable and peaceful silence they decided to go back home.

Jungkook made sure to drop Tae around the corner of street as they didn't wanted to get caught.

As soon as Tae entered the house she witnessed the worried faces of her mother and father along with a frustrated face of her Yoongi Veerji.
The Jeon family also seemed quite worried.

"Daddy jii ki hoya!? Why are you all sitting like this!?." She asked perplexed and tensed at her family's tension laced faces.

(Father what happened!?)

As soon as everyone heard Tae's voice they looked up at her. She saw how her mother was about to reach for her when suddenly her Yoongi Veerji came towards her and roared angrily taking her by surprise.

"Do you even freaking know what is the time right now huh!? Have you lost your god damn senses huh!? Why the fuck you were not picking up your phone huh!? Say something God damnit. Neither you nor Reet were picking up the calls. We were so worried." Said Yoongi with anger and frustration lacing his facial expressions.

Tae opened her mouth to say something but closed it as soon as it opened hearing her daddy ji's concern as well as anger filled voice.

"Puttar you told us that you will be back by 7 or 8 and it is freaking 10 right now. You could have informed us if  you were going to take more time huh. Everyone was so worried about you. And why did you not picked your phone huh!?"  Asked Malkeet while trying to control his tears because of the unsiad fear and uneasiness he felt when he came back home to know his princess, his sher puttar is nowhere to be seen, Is not been able to be contacted with right now but had to act strong for the family.

(The fear that a girl childs father faces can never be cured. No matter how much he loves his daughter and how much he protects his daughter makes her Self Dependant this society, this  always gets them to be over possessive. Girls tends to take alot of love and when your father raised you with such love, care and passion it is normal for him to get worried about you, it is his right to get angry on you and put you in the right path.

A father is always A very strong hero but also I believe No one is as strong as a father of a girl child.

~Love you daddy ji♡♡)

By that time Jungkook also came inside as per decided that he will come after 5-10 minutes of Tae's arrival. He was shocked to see everyone standing there with tensed face and an abnormal tension acquiring the serene atmosphere of the house.

"Daddy ji I just didn't noticed the time and just got caught up with the things. About my phone I don't know why it didn't notified me about your calls." saying this Tae checked her phone and saw it was dead. Seeing this Yoongi got more angry.

"How can you be so careless Tae. What is the profit of having this god damn device when you can not use it. What if- What if something happened to you huh!?" he said while his angry vouce wavering towards the end.

Tae immediately hugged Yoongi tightly with tears flowing from her eyes. She didn't wanted to hurt anyone. She just got so caught up in the date that she lost the track of time. She was feeling a wave of guilt bathing her for making her family so worried about her while Jungkook was also feeling so guilty for losing the track of time.

"I am so sorry daddy ji mummy ji Veer ji I will never repeat this again. I am so sorry." Tae said while hugging Yoongi tightly crying.

"Shh puttar chl koina. Shaant hoja puttar." said her mother while storking her hair lightly cooing her.

(shh child it okay. Calm down dear.)

"It is okay puttara. You are my sher bacha na so now stop crying." said Malkeet while Tae latched on him hugging him tightly.

-----------------------------♡♡----------------------------

Author's Note :

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERY MOTHER OUT THERE. NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN OUR LOVE FOR YOU.

~Love you Mumma ji♡♡

I think this chapter can be boring for you guys but it was important to show the bonding between Tae and her parents. Things will get interesting ahead.

I will most probably update next sunday now. I have my exam that day. If it went well you can even get double updates on both the books. If the exam went bad then my mood will be definitely be ruined so just hope it goes well. I have been working so hard for it. It have to go well.

 It have to go well

♡♡♡♡

~Quitting is not a option for me