♡Family Chart♡

Jeon Family :

• Jeon No-Min (50 years) : A perfect father and husband. Founder and President of Jeon Corporations. Loves his family alot. Have a old type of mindset.

• Jeon Moon-Suk (49 years) : A perfect and loving mother and wife. Owner of "Moon To You Fashion's". Loves her all children equally and is very kind. Humours

• Jeon Hoseok (29 years) : A perfect son and brother for his family. Is very understanding and loves his family alot. Is the owner of 'Hope Your Way' Dance club. Loves his wife Hwasa and their daughter Lily alot.

• Jeon Hwasa (28 years) : A perfect wife, daughter-in-law and a mother. Is the owner and principal of 'First Move' school. Independent lady who loves her family alot.

• Jeon Jimin (26 years) : The precious baby of Jeons and is very cute, sweet and sassy. Is waiting for her 'True Love' to arrive. An independent girl. Is working in the tech department of Jeon Corporation cause she loves techonolgy.

• Jeon Lily (5 years) : Precious little baby of the Jeon family. Hoseok and Hawasa's daughter. A fluff ball.

Jeon Mansion :

------------------------♡♡♡♡♡-----------------------

Sidhu Family :

• Malkeet Sidhu (53 years) : CM of Punjab, a very reputated person in the state. Owner of many factories and businesses but main focus is on the improvement of the state. A very loving, kind person and is very protective of his family especially his little baby taetae, his sher puttar. Strict sometimes. Reason for Taehyung's love for hockey.

• Jyoti Sidhu (50 years) : A housewife who sometimes help her husband in her work. A very caring mother and is very sweet. Loves her family and is bestfriend of Taehyung.

• Namjoon Sidhu (30 years) : Eldest son of the family who runs all the factories under them. Is a very protective brother and husband. Sometimes strict when needed, to tame his little sister. A loving father.

• Seokjin Sidhu(30 years) : Wife of Namjoon and is a senior cardiologist. Is very sweet and is very close with taehyung. Loves her whole family very much. Daugher-in-law of Sidhu's.
A very loving mother.

• Yoongi Sihu(28 years) : Second son. Very protective towards Taehyung and makes sure she is always safe. Very close with Taehyung and loves his whole family very much. A very famous singer and producer of Punjab. Don't believe much in love.

• Zakir Sidhu (6 years) : Son of Namjoon and Seokjin. A very lovely and naughty boy. Crime partner of TaeTae.

Sidhu Mansion :

------------------------♡♡♡♡♡-----------------------

Author's note:
The story will start soon now. Please have patience and hope you will enjoy reading this book.
Love you all♡♡
Please support this book.
The names do not have any link with anyone just random names which came in my mind.