♡Chapter 4♡

" Damn you are so handsome.."
Tae's pov:
I was playing with this little fluff ball when daddy ji called me to meet someone and I turned around to see what~~ A very handsome I repeat out of the world handsome man was standing infront of me staring at me intensely.

"Ah thanks ~~ I guess"

I was pulled out of my thoughts when that handsome guy spoke in his deep and calm voice. Shit I am dead. Please make sure to attend my funeral. But wait what thanks!?

"What are you thanking me for!?"

"You uhm just called me.... handsome so basic manners ya know!!" The handsome guy said smiling showing his oh so cute dimples.

"Did I said that loud!?" and I slapped my head when I said it again.

I heard Daddy ji and the handsome guy along with everyone laughing great I just embarrassed myself infront of this handsome guy.

"Taehyung puttar greet our guest."

"Sat Shri Akal uhm"

"Jungkook Jeon Jungkook"

" Oh Sat Shri Akal Jungkook ji."

And he greeted me back Daddy ji was about to say something when Dhol started playing.

*end of Tae's pov*

Jin hearing the dhol excitedly said, " let dance guys."

And what can we say our Hobi was the first to run to dance excited to learn new dance type.

Seeing this Tae went towards him taking her eyes of the handsome man asking him about his dance interests to which she was given a huge lecture on how dance heals and is Hobi's life.

"Our Tae over here also loves to dance. "

" oh really than will you help me in learning your culture and dance."
"Ofcourse I would love to veerji."

"Beer what beer I am not a bear dude."

And Tae laughed "Ohho its Veerji it means brother."

"Oh damn dude sorry."

"It's okay bro you are cool."

"Wait aren't you the owner of 'Hope Your Way'!?"

"Yeah I am" Hobi said caressing his nape sheepishly.

"Shit I knew I have seen you. You know you are so cool what 'bout your brother he is so quite." Our Taebear asked eyeing a certain bunny who is talking with their fathers.

"He is a boring man bro always work or work outs don't worry we will surely keep you company. " said Jimin happily while shaking her head disappointed at her brother.

"Great than shall we go!?"

"Tae puttar lets go"

"Yea daddy jii give me the keys I am going with Hobi veerji, Hwasa didi (sis)and jimine in jeep you guys can come together okay."

"Why only them puttar take Jungkook also with you. Namjoon and Jin Puttar can come with kids."

"Oh daddy ji tell straightly you want to spend time with your wifey."

"Ohhhhhohohoo" Namjoon and Jin made ohhoo noices to tease them while Jyoti turned whole red.

The Korean people were watching shocked cause since No-Min has a little backward thinking they never teased their parents, scared.

"Shut up No-Min and bahbhi(Moon-Suk) are also coming with us. You directly say you don't want to take Jungkook puttar with you. Its okay Jungkook puttar you come with us."