♡Chapter 11♡

ਅੱਖਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਛੱਡ ਉਹ ਤਾਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਸੋਹਣੀਆ,
ਸਾਨੂੰ ਤੇਰੇ ਪੈਰਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਪਿਆਰ ਹੋਈ ਜਾਂਦਾ ।।

-----------------------------♡♡----------------------------
Jungkook's P.O.V

As soon as we entered inside we saw them dancing to a punjabi song. Shit my babe is looking so hot in this black  outfit with pink top. They all are matching. Haayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I looked around and saw everyone was just mesmerized by their beauties and in everyone Yoongi Hyung also comes. (hihi)

They all dance so well but my babe is the best. Hihi.

(you can think of anyone you like as Tae, Jm, Jin, Hw as your liking)

"Haye my wife dances so well." Said Hobi Hyung and Joon Hyung. I also wanted to flex my baby but alas. Whatever I am gonna enjoy my baby's dance.

They finished shooting the video and sat on the bench on terrace talking and giggling all among themselves. They were all talking when my baby said that they should now change to suits for making the next video.

They all picked the clothes from the corner and were going to change the clothes when hwasa noona got a call. She had to go because it was an urgent call. We saw her coming in our direction and we all fastly hid ourselves.

They all got ready and started doing the steps for the new video as Hwasa noona said she will take time so they should shoot than she will come.

They started shooting and god damnit my baby is so beautiful. Bro it would look so cool. Shit beside being a hockey player my baby is such a great dancer shit.

They again changed to suits and shit this dance was awesome and now as we know Hobi Hyung couldn't control himself and screamed.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH you guys are freaking awesome. I have to shoot some videos with such perfect dancers for my channel."

We all facepalmed ourselves when the ladies glared at us and Hobi hyung chuckled nervously.

"Since how long are you all standing here!?" asked my baby with a blank face. Shit we are gone.

"It was Jungkook's plan." They all said and I looked at them with a betrayed look and saw all the ladies glaring at me when Hwasa noona also came back and glared at us.

"Babyyyyy allow me to also shoot with you guys please." Hobi hyung said while clinging to noona while Joon hyung also went beside Jin noona. This is not right. They are taking advantages.

Only me and Yoongi hyung were standing their awkwardly.

"Tae can they like shoot with us!?" asked Hwasa and Jin noona and my baby and my sis looked at them with betrayed expressions.