I parted her folds and zoomed the camera in as it showed her wetness trailing her slit to her folds. I bent down and licked it, positioning the camera on my face and I moaned at her taste before standing back up.

She moans and spreads wider for me as my fingers pull at her clit, then letting go.

I grabbed onto my dick and slowly spread her pussy lips apart with it as I coated the tip with her juices. I pushed into her and groaned at how wet she really is, while holding the camera and recording myself stretching her out.

It was a beautiful sight.

The most perfect one.

I grabbed her ass with one hand and with the other, I held the camera up above the two of us to get an angle of me pulling out and entering her again as she moaned.

I could tell Azurra was getting turned on by being on camera. I could feel her pussy grabbing onto my dick tightly as it wetly dripped down my balls continuously.

Fuck.

I pulled out once more and placed the camera beneath us. I wanted to record my dick entering her without needing to give up the use of my hands. I started to fuck her again, letting the camera record my full length going into her.

As Azu started to moan, I wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her clit lightly. She moaned louder and her pussy tightened up around me. I moved the camera to the corner of the bed to record her from the front. I entered her again, this time pumping harder on purpose. I wanted to capture Azurra's pleasured face on camera.

"Right there, baby." She groans and I hit the spot repeatedly, hearing as her wet pussy started making the sounds of when you're stirring up some creamy Alfredo pasta.

"Fuck!" I grunted as she flung her ass back on me and it jiggled with every move she made.

I grabbed her hands and held them behind her back as I continued to pump myself in and out of her.

"That's it baby, take control." She moans and encourages. My dick engorged with the praise that left her mouth and by watching her getting helplessly fucked on camera.

We might as well had got a cameraman to video us fucking, because this is a shit ton of work and I shouldn't have agreed to it.

But she threatened me.

I rolled my eyes at the thought, though all this excited me for some reason.

Azurra quickly came, but I was far from done with her as I pulled out and grabbed the camera again. "Flip over." I gave the camera to Azurra and grabbed her legs.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed. "Record this." I wrapped Azurra's legs around my waist and inserted my throbbing dick. She recorded me fucking her pretty pussy for a bit, moaning all the way, before she lost focus.

I placed the camera back on the tripod to get a side view of us fucking. I pulled on her hips, burying my dick deep inside her soaking pussy. Her moans once again grew louder and louder. I lifted her legs up over his shoulders and pounded into her furiously as I groaned loudly while her pussy clenched me.

She is about to suffocate my dick with her pussy at this point.

Within a second, my nut sprayed out inside her, coating her walls and my dick twitched non-stop inside her as her juices mixed with mine leaked down on my balls.

"Let's try something else."

"Sure." I said as I pulled out and she decided to get kinky. She grabbed my belt and tied my hands together. She then looked around in a toy box and grabbed a vibrator.