𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Wait, what?"

"Uh, you've been in some coma thing." Grover sat down beside him.

"Wait, a coma!?"

"That sounded way worse than it is," beads of sweat formed on Grover's head. "You basically got really tired and... hibernated..?"

Percy gave Grover a weird look and got out of his infirmary bed that he'd been in 'hibernation' for three days in.

"Wait, you shouldn't be—"

"Grover, I've been asleep or hibernating for days, I just want to get out of here."

Percy hurried out of the room towards who he thought was the receptionist. Another familiar face was sitting at the table playing cards with him as well.

"Mr. Brunner!" Percy cried.

"Ah, good, you're awake Percy," he said and turned to the blonde girl. "Annabeth? Why don't you show Percy around, he'll be staying in cabin eleven for now."

"Sure," the blonde grabbed Percy's arm and yanked him along behind her.

Percy was shown a strawberry field, a rock climbing wall (it had lava pouring down it), he was in a complete daze, feeling like he would wake up any moment.

He had found out the girls name was Annabeth, she was very bossy. "This is cabin eleven." He looked up at the large wooden cabin in front of him.

"Annabeth," a tall blonde boy smiled and ruffled up her hair. He turned towards Percy and gave a weak smile. "Hey, I'm Luke. You're the new kid?"

"Uh, yeah," Percy peeked inside the overflowing cabin, a few people were staring at him. "My name is—"

"Percy," the boy said blandly. "Sorry, word travels fast around here. Amaya told me—"

"Amaya is here?" Percy asked. "Where is she?"

Luke laughed slightly. "Shes training with the Ares kids I think." He turned to Annabeth. "Over at the armory."

Annabeth blushed slightly and smiled. "We can head over there if you want to, Percy."

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Amaya had made bet Marcus she could beat him. Now, the Ares campers were placing bets and getting ready to watch the fight.

She was putting hand wraps over her palms when Marcus walked over. "It's not too late to back down, you've been gone awhile. You might be rusty."

She looked up at him offended. "Yeah, you wish. I could beat you with my eyes closed."

Marcus laughed and swung his sword around in the air. "Just warning you."

Amaya rolled her eyes and got her sword out.

"Fight!" The Ares campers chanted like this was a wrestling match.

Marcus swung his sword at her but she blocked it and swiped at his arm, leaving a crimson streak across it.

"Not so rusty now," she smirked and clattered her sword against his.