CHAPTER : 11 : LONG TIME NO SEE

FYI

I'm just a mere teenager and i might have grammartically mistake so I apologise first for that if you enjoyed reading those past chapters Please DM and Point out my mistake so i can get better.

A Day felt like year , Every second and minutes that pass feels like hour, i was bored,i go out to take a fresh breath before i go crazy , i havent see her almost for two weeks, maybe she's way too hurt and cannot accept her fathers death. I walk towards the road ahead me ,keeps walking until i found myself outside "THE PLACE" i couldnt help myself and go inside , I drank two beer and let myself out , right after i got out, my phone rings

I looked at the screen and the woman of my dreams called me , I pick it up right away
"Hi, i heard about your father i'm so sorry are you alright?" i asked with a caring voice
"Oh time heals everything right? i wait for that time" she said with a sad voice,i can hear her weeping through the phone
"Yes, time heals everything,listen i'm always here if you need it , if you need to vent, cope or needs an escapism" i said in a serious tone
"yes i'll keep that in mind" She said "Alyssa" i heard her name called from distant
"i have to go sorry" she said and hangs up right away.

I could'nt dare to ask her about the poem i wrote for her because she was still grieving ,she wouldnt' get time to even read it maybe she probably lost it with all the commotion she witness. And who called her it was a man voice, not a voice of his younger brother , maybe her relatives , her uncle, but her friends told all her relatives had gone home and i didn't have the courage to go to her house, maybe someone was also into her, a better man, a handsome man.
I was filled with jealousy ,before i even get to know anything.

After she hangs up i'm curious , didn't i deserve atleast  "someone called me , i'll call you back later, goodbye for now" a proper goodbye murmuring to myself.

My phone rings again and an unknown number called ,i didn't bother to pick up because it might be someone who dialled the wrong number.

it is the day of my therapy and i didn't want to go, so i called my therapist and make up an excuse , "curiousity kills the cat" i walk towards her house but stop to see her  standing with a man at the door. I was right i'm always right , he was the same person who she claims as his younger brother , i saw them hugging , He kissed her forehead and peck her lips , waving goodbye and went straight to his bike.

"Even the beautiful rose have thorns around it ,be careful when you pick your flower  they can hurt you even though they seems harmless don't get deceive by their beauty ,they lure you in and if you are not careful enough you might end up hurting yourself"

I felt the betrayal , i felt my heart burning i felt like my hearts is poke by many arrows at the same time.

I felt unloved ,i felt alone ,i felt everytype of loneliness and anger.

she went straight back in , slam the door shut , i ask myself why i go there ?