She narrowed her eyes playfully, hitting me on my arm, her signature style.
Normally hits are hurting but I don't know this one sent a tingling sensation from my arm to my whole body and I savored it by rubbing my hand over it.

"At least I tried. " She crossed her arm over her chest too and gave me a smug look. With that she squeezed past me and the door making her way to the living room, very aware of the house now.

She made a face like she's annoyed and started picking up the screws on the table. I sat beside her and picked up my laptop. She looked at me expectant, but I just started typing up the presentation. What does she want me to say, wow Hazel you did a great job, let me give you an award. I grimaced at the mental image of me speaking just as enthusiastically as Hazel.

A long sigh left her lips, "You should have appreciated me for trying." I chuckled, such a baby. I side eyed at her pout, my hand constricted on my sides, stopping themselves from making their way to those pouty lips and...

"I appreciate only on success." My jaw squared and my eyes fixated on yhe laptop screen prohibiting myself to look at her and to think those things. "So you think that wasn't successful." She inquired narrowing her eyes more at me.

"No...." A smile started forming on her lips, listening just the beginning of the sentence, "I believe that wasn't successful. " The smile dropped fastly than a shooting star and I don't know why, annoying her was also shooting stars in my stomach.

She put a hand on her chest dramatically, making her voice low and miserabe, "I'm demotivated for life now, Mr. Gavira." I just chuckled looking at her.

Our eyes connected and I try to make the most of it, roaming my eyes on every part of her face, her bright tingling eyes, her rose tinted cheeks -natural, her pouty plump -kissable- lips. Her eyes were in a haze too, what was she thinking?

She was looking at me too with that signature smile of hers and I really wanted to know if she was thinking the same as me. Normally I know when and what people are thinking but in this girl's case. No. Not a chance.

Her bright demeanour never gave away, even a hint to me of what she was thinking. According to me every person hides a demon of themselves inside, she might have those demons too or maybe she's just too pure and blissed.

So different.

Not like me, who has hidden himself from his own just to stop the demons enveloping him.

The flashes of the nightmare started clogging my head but before I submerged too far a soft hand on my shoulder pulled me out, "you okay?"

I frantically nodded my head, fastly picking up the laptop. Her hand still there on my shoulder. Why all her touches are fire? When I didn't say anything else, She  removed her hand from my shoulder and man I wanted give her a side eye for that. You could easily keep your hand there while working too,hazel.

Shut up Gavi!

My mind snarled at my one eighty moved thoughts.

I rubbed a hand over my shoulder to stop the tingling from moving further than that part. Minutes passed and none of us talked. It always happens like that, she arrives, we starts a conversation like good friends and then my fucked up head, fuck it up all.

Why? Because you're a fucked up Guy.

Yeah I'm.

After that, none of us dared to break the ice, We kept working on the model silently. Some time later when today's goal of transmitting the functions into the model was done, Hazel stood up from her place ready to go while I stayed seated.