●•Hazel•°

I stood there for like five minutes, holding the chit of my project partner's name but no one came up. Maybe they are absent. Bravo, on the day we were getting the project, a very important day, the person got absent.

What if, this Pablo Gavira is not good in classes? What if he or she, I don't know, make me fail the exhibition.

Firstly, this project thing was exciting but now it seems dreadful. I look all around myself, everyone were finding their duo, shaking hands, some besties hollering as miraculously they became partners. While here I was holding the chit of this shit who might be snoring in his or her room neglecting this very important.

No problem.

I sighed, determined to go at Ms.Paula's office to tell her everything. I fisted the chit and turned to go but my steps paused as I was met with the sight of Mr.Black looking at me like I've stolen his peanut butter.

Well stealing butter isn't a good thing. So he has the right to make that face but wait..i haven't stolen his peanut butter. Honestly I was going to say that out loud too but he beat me to it and quietly said, "I wanna talk to you." With that he slung his bag round his shoulder and went out of the class.

My vocabulary, my English, my sense of sensing, understanding left me at that moment because that's why I was thinking, what does I wanna talk to you meant?

What does it mean by the way?

No, I might be hallucinating, why would He would want to talk to me? Does he want to talk about yesterday? Does he want to kill me for sitting on the window seat today? I mean, I won't lie that's why I came early to the class today - to sit on the window seat, but this isn't a big deal right?

I visibly gulped. Hazel stop overacting and go. Maybe he just wanna talk.
An inside voice snarled at me. Yeah, yeah, I'm an adult but sometimes the Mature mother inside me have to act when I think too foolishly.

How much a person could harm in a talk, let's give it a go Hazel.

Breath in breath out.

I made my way out of the class and found him standing by a wall, back leaned on it and hands in the pocket, looking at floor, deep in his thoughts, just like all the time.

The veins of his hands bulging out while jaw clenching and unclenching showing his features in a more defined way. Now that I'm looking just some steps away at him, I must say, he could be a great model, cause he has those features to stand perfectly on the first page of a vogue magazine.

If the talk would go well and he becomes my friend which everyone does after meeting me, I'll advise him to do modeling. Maybe no one told him, no problem I'm on rescue, he just needs some Hazeldust in his black and white life then it'll be colorful.

"Staring isn't a good thing you know, but seeing the circumstances of yesterday and just now, I think you like to stare a lot." His low gravel voice broke me out of my thoughts.

Shit Sherlock, you were staring again Hazel.

He moved his eyes from the floor and looked in mine and man I visibly gulped. He's too intimidating for my liking. "I wasn't staring, I was feeling bad that I kept you waiting and I..."

I started approaching with a smile and my high pitched voice to clear the misunderstanding. I wasn't staring I was just...okay I was staring, so what? I hadn't any wrong purpose so it was fine.

"Stop shouting." My smile and limbs stopped as soon as those words very calmly and quietly came from his words, lips in a thin line of annoyance. I narrowed my eyes, "Sorry?"