[C5] Bonding

Berk huh, “Yeah, i was actually going there yesterday before i had to go back home” Heather nodded, “Well, do you want to fly yourself there or ride on Windsheer with me?” shit- well i guess i have to trade comfort for safety, don't want to get caught, “I think i'll let my wings take a break for today” you answered, sighing.

Heather nodded with a smile, kicking the fire down to let it die out before collecting her things and got on her dragon’s back. You’ve seen Valka get on Cloudjumper’s back before, but compared to this razorwhip, he's huge, about 3 times bigger at the least. Valka was able to stand and when she could, walk a few steps around his back. Heather noticed you staring for a long at her and Windsheer, she held her hand out for you to take, “Don't worry, you can just hold onto me so you won't fall”

You nodded and took her hand, she helped pull you up onto the saddle, wrapping your arms around her waist, “Alright Windsheer, let's head out” she told the dragon, WIndsheer then took flight at command. Quickly, you held onto the girl tightly, Heather laughed, “This your first time?” she asked, you shook your head against her back, “No, well- yes?” she chuckled, turning to look at you, Its okay, im a safe flier, you just have to hang on”

“I trust your words” you mumbled, shifting around a bit, “Seems like your first time”, “Okay it is, its really weird too since- im part dragon and it screams weird” Winsheer chuckled, “Goodluck getting used to it” she said, “Shush Windsheer” you groaned. The flight was pretty quiet the rest of the way- well beside you pointing at literally everything and commenting about it all such as how trees looked so green there, new dragons he's never seen before, and the weather. Something he was really liking, at how warm it was.

Soon you guys landed at a very strange place where people were EVERYWHERE and there were so many interesting and new things you've never seen before, “Oh my goodness, what's that? What are those? Whats that made of?” you asked, jumping off of Windsheer, pointing at all the things around. Heather hopped off Windsheer, taking your arm before you could walk off to explore, “I just need to talk to Hiccup about some business then we can go to my home” she chuckled, dragging you over to some building.

Everywhere you looked was interesting, everything Valka said about Berk was- wrong, vikings and dragons can be friendly together. “Here, stay here, i'm going to be inside for a bit, uh- don't go into-”, “Dragon form?” you asked, which she nodded, smiling awkwardly, “Yeah that, i'll be back” she finished, going into the building.

You sat on the ground sadly, waiting for Heather to come back, “She won't be long, don't worry, her visits are short” Wishsheer said, appearing behind you, you turned to look at her as she sat next to her, “Oh okay”, “I can tell you what i know about humans while we wait” you smiled widely, “Yes please!” you said, almost jumping up from excitement.

Windsheer told you a majority of what she knew about humans and sooner than you thought, Heather came back, “Alright, let's head to Berserker isla- annd what's happening here?”, “Windsheer was telling me about how to melt meat-al?” you said, holding a half melted spike from Windsheer’s tail, Heather chuckled at the new word you discovered, “It's called metal, and how are you able to hold that? Isn't it like- burning hot?” she asked, sitting next to you.

“Yeah it's hot, but I like the warmth it has. I was born and raised in a freezing environment” Heather nodded, looking at Windsheer, “Well, how did you even melt it?”, “Oh thats easy, i used my heat- or fire breath as Windsheer called it to melt it, thought i had to do it slowly since i didn't want to burn my hands” Heather nodded, standing up, “Okay then, not going to question it, but let's get going now”, “Right” you followed her onto Windsheer. Then you guys flew up, and off to Berserker island.

-711 words-