||•ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•||

6:00 PM
Pali Hills Mumbai ,

The sun hung low in the sky, casting a golden hue over the serene cemetery. Rows of gravestones stood like silent sentinels, bearing witness to the passage of time. A gentle breeze whispered through the trees, carrying the faint scent of flowers and earth.

Mourners gathered solemnly around the pyre their faces etched with sorrow. Tears glistened in the corners of their eyes as they whispered prayers and shared fond memories of the dearly departed.

A quiet reverence filled the air as the mourners stood together, united in their grief. The crackling flames of the pyre danced, sending delicate tendrils of smoke spiraling upwards toward the darkening sky. As the sun dipped below the horizon, the shadows deepened, enveloping the cemetery in a cloak of twilight.

"Ahh...meri bacchi , koi use wapas le aao , mujhse mera sab kuch le lo bas meri beti lautao do !"

A mid aged business man cried as he felt on his knees just as the spiraling flames went off . The cries were heart wrenching making every heart present there bleed in pain .

Amidst the cries and soft wispers of mourns stood Abhimanyu Raizada , a man with a strict demeanor and cold eyes , his hands clasped tightly behind his back . His usually cold eyes shone with a sheen layer of tears as his mind drifted back to that fateful day .

It was almost 15 years but the memories of the events were still alive in his heart .

"Please Janvi , le jao isse yaha se , she is not safe here . Maa isse yaha chain se nahi jeene dengi aur mai nahi chata ki meri beti aisi jagah me paale .

Abhimanyu said handing the little girl over to her mother . His eyes misted and hands shivered as he tried to remove those little fingers that tugged his shirt with all their might .

It was his baby , his princess, his Aaru , how is he going to survive without her !
The mere thought was enough to break his heart into zillions peices. 

"Par abhi woh tumhari beti hai , haq hai uska apne papa aur bhaiyon ke saath rehna ka unke saath bade hone ka , yeh sahi nahi hai ! Aur baki do bacche unki kya galti hai unke baare me bhi toh socho . Kya unhe maa ki jaroorat nahi hogi kabhi !"

Janvi said raising her voice clearly agitated by her husband's decision.  He was being totally unreasonable. 

"Trust me janvi hamare bacchon ko kabhi ek maa ki kami mehesoos nahi hone dunga , bas tum abhi jao . Mai maa ko nahi chod sakta aur Aaru maa ke saath badi hogi toh kabhi khush nahi rahegi yahi sabse accha tareeka hai ! Please jao yaha se !"

Abhimanyu said in a no nonsense tone , moving back inside the house dragging inside little Aryan and Advik with him , while janvi stood at the gate of her husband's house with a crying aarushi in her arms . She looked back once and then walked out of the house with a swear to never let her daughter enter that house ever again Not until she is alive Atleast !"

*****************

"Nahi bhaiya kuch aur dikhao na kuch accha aisa jisse dekhte hi meri behen khush ho jaaye itni ki seedhe apne bhaiyu ko phone kar de"

Aadvik said rejecting the forty ninth cloth on the list . The shopkeeper groaned in frustration as he could no longer keep the annoyance away from his voice .

"Arey sir Aryan sir ne pehle hi best maal laane ko bola tha , saare best designs hi laaya hoon aise peices market me kahi milenge hi nahi "