Diego sabertooth tiger

Sid continues to try and climb the cliff wall failing here and there as he gets back up trying again as kit who sits on top of Manny's head as they watch.

"Your an embarrassment to nature you know that"Manny says as kit snorts.

"That's an understatement many plus it's an insult to nature too"she says as sid holds the baby in one arm as he groans continues to climb using one hand and two feet as he was right beside the waterfall kit noticed that the whool the baby was wrapped in was coming undone.

"Uh Sid"kit says as the bottom has come undone as the kids feet wiggles showing that it had a gown on with little shoes as it was sliding out as sid almost made it before stopping feeling the kid slipping as the baby giggles falling before Sid caught him with his foot as the baby giggles as sid held on with two hands.

"Manny! Kit!"he yells panicking as they step underneath ready to catch the baby as it falls giggleling but before kit could catch the baby a sabertooth tiger roars jumping mid catch catching the baby's gown in its teeth.

"Hey that's our baby!"kit yells as the sabertooth lands on a small ledge as the baby gasp before the sabertooth tiger turns around only to get smacked by Manny as he as kit caught the baby as she holds the baby in her arms as the saber tooth growls and roars.

"It's okay the mean tiger won't hurt you"kit comforts the baby in her arms as she and Manny glare at the saber tooth tiger who stops growling and then clears his throat.

"Um that thing is mine"he says.

Kit scoffs "I highly doubt that you volcher"she says holding the baby.

Diego sighs annoyed"listen toots that baby is mine weather you like it or not"he says.

"Now you've done it"Manny says with a sigh as kit bristles at the word toots as she narrowed her as at the tiger"many hold the baby"she says as many takes the baby as kit hops down in front of the tiger as she stands on her legs with her hands on her hip.

"Listen here Mr larg fangs I am a lady not some toots so "she says grabbing him by the fang yanking him down eye to eye "the next time you call me that there will be one less saber tooth tiger in the ice age got it"she snaps as he instantly nods his head as she smiles letting him go.

"She right it belongs to us"Sid says as he stumbled down hitting his head a few times before landing upside down as kit and Manny rolls there eyes at the sloth.

"Us? You three are a bit of an odd couple"the tiger says he looks at the three.

"Me and Mandy are best friends and this thing was just a tag along"kit explained jetting out her thumb at the sloth who looked offended.

"She right there is no us"Manny snaps at the sloth with a glare before turning back to the tiger.

"I see so you can't have one of y'all's own so you wanna adopt"the tiger says.

"Better then what you had in mind "kit snips with a raised eyebrow as he looks at her annoyed as sid picks up the baby.

"Look I'm sorry to interrupt this chat but we got to go"Sid says walking back to part of the wall he was using to climb.

"I was returning it to its herd"the tiger says as sid laughs sarcasticly "nice try buck tooth"he says making kit snorts at the name.

as the tiger crunches down by his eye to eye with a glare"you calling me a liar"he asked the sloth.

"Yes" "no" kit and sloth says as kit looks at the tiger with narrow eyes not trusting him one bit.

"Names Diego friend"the tiger says.

"Manfred but I go by Manny and this is kit"Manny introduced them as he then glares"but we are not your friends."he says.

"Fine"Diego huffs as sid picks up the baby from Manny's trunk "if your looking for the humans your wasting your time they left this morning"he explained as Manny and kit share looks not trusting him.

"Thanks for the advice now beat it"Manny says turning them away from degio as he glares at the sloth"alright we'll help you bring it to its heard but thats it promise you will leave us alone after wards"he says to the sloth as they move forward as Manny and sid bicker as kit sighs this was going to be a long hike as Diego glares watching them leave.