The Baby

Back above the dogs were cut loose as they fight against the sabor tooth tigers before they suddenly fall back but the humans weren't letting them go that easy when the father of the child found only tye necklace he gave his sun on the cliff were the women had jumped off as they soon leave camp running after the sabor tooth tigers with weapons.

Els were by the stream with many blooming trees as Manny, Sid and tiki were walking forward as Sid rambles as usual "and then she picked this hair off my shoulder and says look if you're gonna have an extra mateing dance at least pick a female with same color pelt."sid rambles as he eats on an apple.

Tiki rolls her eyes walking forward"does he everything shut up "she says to her self before looking forward stopping as she sees a human mother holding her baby she wasn't the only one many noticed to as he stops making Sid run into his but before seeing what they were seeing.

The human mother holds on to the log as she looks at them weakly tiki can see she didn't have log as she slowly walks forward making the human mother look up at the three of them before pulling her self along the log before sliding through the water before grabbing the edge of a rock as she leans against it weakly as she places her baby down and slides her son towards them many stops the baby from rolling in the water with his trunk as the human mother looks up at them with one last smile before laying head down down.

Tiki walks over to the baby as she looks at the mother sadly as the baby opens it's eyes as it wiggles around in its blanket as the baby boy looks up at many as tiki watches the women disappear before walking over to many and Sid looking over the baby.

Manny then starts to walk away gaining aids and Tiki's attention "hey hey hey hey Manny Manny are you forgetting something"Sid asked.

Manny kept walking away"no"he says.

"But but you just saved him"Sid says as tiki understands why he's acting like this after all it was humans who took away his mate and child.

"Yeah well we are still trying to get rid of the last thing I saved"Manny says as tiki sighs.

"But you can't leave him here"Sid says while the baby coos from the blanket it is wrapped in as he picks it up while tiki looks up over at the cliff seeing smoke"they must have came from up over that cliff "tiki says.

"Oh she's right there's smoke up there that must be were his herd is"Sid says as he holds the baby in his arms."we should return him"Sid says as tiki sighs shaking her head.

Manny slams his head against sides with a glare "let's get one thing straight here okay there's no we there never was a we besides me and tiki in fact without me there wouldn't even be a you"Manny says with frustration.

Sid backs up"just up the hill"he says still not getting it.

"Listen very closely me and tiki are not going "he says slowly for him to understand with a glare as tiki sighs even is she wanted to help she couldn't she was scared of humans after what happened to her family.

Sid squints his eyes"fine be a jerk I'll take care of him"he says before making his way up to the large cliff wall.

"Sid don't be stupid you can't climb that wall"tiki says with a huff as she and Manny follow after aid who was whispering to the baby.