A great team

Tiki then sets up as many glares at the sloth "you have beautiful eyes"the sloth says"get off my face"Manny days before the sloth was yelping when Manny stood up making him fall off his trunk.

Sid was panting as he looks up at the two"whoa the three of us we make a great team we'll head south all together"he says as tiki rolls her eyes as she sits onto of Manny's head as he was walking away"great yeah hey jump up on my back and relax the whole way"he says sarcastically but the sloth didn't know that as he walks over with a smile"wow really"he says.

"No"Manny says bluntly as tiki snickers.

Sid then stops"wait aren't y'all going south"he asked as Manny and tiki where heading the other way."the changes of season migration instincts"Sid asked them any of this ringing a bell"he asked.

"Does it look like we are going south"tiki asked as many nod his head"shes right and I guess not bye "he says as he continues to move forward.

"Okay then thanks for the help I can take it from here"the sloth says going to head south but thinks for a moment seeing the Rino's up on the cliff"hey you overgrown weasel! Wait till we get down there!"they shout as a worried look graces his face before rushing off to many and tiki "whoa!! That whole south thing is way overrated the heat the crowds who needs it I mean isn't this great us friends knocking about in the wild"he asked them as they roll there eyes annoyed.

"I'm gonna strangle him"tiki whispered to her self.

"No you just want a bodyguard so you don't become somebody's side dish"he said blankly.

"You two are very shrewd mammals"the sloth says"okay then you lead the way Mr Big - I didn't get the names "the sloth says.

"Tiki "the artic fox says with an annoyed look.

"Manfred"Manny says.

The sloth pulls a face at Manny's name"Manfred? Yuck man all about many The Moody mammoth or Manny the melancholy -- manny the--"the sloth kept going until he gasped as many turns to him annoyed as the sloth quickly climbs the broken try as Manny grabs it with his trunk as he pulls him forward as the two glare annoyed at the sloth "stop following us"he says before letting go as the sloth slides down hitting his chin repeatedly as he slide down falling to the ground.

The sloth gets up wobbly on his feet "okay okay you two have got some issues. Look you guys won't even know I'm here I'll just sit the lift"he says still following them as he won't stop talking. Tiki rolls her eyes as she huffs this was gonna be a long journey.