Weak

How long has it been since she's had a proper sleep? Y/n couldn't remember. The darkness only encouraged her slumber. "Y/n!" Oh? This voice sounded familiar..."Y/n!" But it couldn't be..... "Wake up!" In an instant Y/n opened her eyes and what she saw made her tear up "...Mother?”.

“Y/n, why do you look like you've seen a ghost?” It couldn't be... “Its really you!” Y/n lunged at her Mother and brought her into a tight hug. “You're alive!” “Well not really.. but I need you to wake up Y/n” Y/n got confused at her mother's statement. “Please wake up, Y/n” In that moment Y/n could see her mother fading away.

“Please don't go!!” Y/n started tearing up while grasping at the hem of her mother's kimono. “Im sorry for not being able to stay” Tears rolled down her mother's face “It was already too late for me, save the one you love”.

“HURRY!”

Mitsuri was holding up against Zoha but she's almost out of stamina. Aizetsu was situated under a tree a few meters away from the fight with Y/n on his lap. “Please wake up, Y/n” Aizetsu held her tight in his arms not wanting to let go, not even when day breaks.

Y/n's eyes shot open “Zetsu..?” Aizetsu was relieved to see Y/n finally awake. “I need to get back, Mitsuri might need me” Y/n stood up, and felt a sharp pain shooting through her head. The damage the wooden dragon had done must've been severe.

“I can't let you fight while injured” Aizetsu caught Y/n before she fell. “I have an idea.. but I'm not sure you'll like it”

At this point Y/n gave Aizetsu a confused look.

“What plan?”