The Start

One night while Y/n is on a mission with Tanjiro and Muichiro at the swordsmith village, she sat beside Muichiro and Tanjiro sat infront of them along with Nezuko in her small form.

"Aren't we gonna introduce ourselves?" Y/n asked trying to get rid of the awkwardness. "Alright then I'll start" said Tanjiro as he smiles brightly nearly blinding Y/n with innocence. "I'm Tanjiro and this is my sister Nezuko" Tanjiro said pointing to Nezuko who was sitting beside him with her bamboo in her mouth and she was mimicking Muichiro whenever he tilted his head.

"I'm Y/n L/n, The Star Hashira and this is Muichiro Tokito, The Mist Hashira" Y/n says pointing to Muichiro and he just sat there in silence observing Tanjiro and Nezuko. "Your sister is weird" Muichiro says bluntly as he watches Nezuko mimic him. "Really!? Nezuko is weird?" Tanjiro says as he glances at Nezuko. "She's definitly a weird demon" said Muichiro as he points at Nezuko rolling around.

After a little while of talking and Muichiro warming up up to Tanjiro, Y/n and Muichiro heard someone outside the door. "Who's there?" Y/n asked as she put her hand on her sheathed sword getting ready to fight if it was a demon and Muichiro did the same along with Tanjiro.

The door slowly opened revealing an old looking demon with horns that looked fearful as he crawled into the room.

An uppermoon? No wait....uppermoon four!?

Everyone was shocked, since they couldn't feel his presence at all and Muichiro quickly unsheathed his blade activating his breathing technique "Mist Breathing, Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash" Muichiro mutters as mist surrounded him and he slashed at the demon but the demon leaps on the ceiling.

'It's fast' Muichiro thought as he gets prepared to launch another strike. "Hinokami Kagura: Sunflower Thrust" Tanjiro mutters as he tries to slash the demons head with sun breathing, but the demon quickly dodges and lands on the floor. Nezuko quickly turns into her awakened demon form and kicks the demon in it's hip, stunning the demon and Muichiro quickly beheads the demon.

As soon as the Uppermoons head got cut off, two demons appear and Karaku uses his Uchiwa to blast Muichiro out of the house. "Muichiro!" Y/n shouts as she tries to grab Muichiro but fails and he gets blown away. "Hey now, this is pretty fun!" Karaku says with an expression of pleasure on his face. "Did you see how far that pipsqueak went flying? Did you Sekido?" Karaku says referring to Muichiro while looking up at Sekido who had an expression of anger.

"Shut up Karaku! All I feel is pure and endless rage from being lumped with you for so long!" Sekido says to Karaku with anger. "Is that right? Then I'm glad we're separated then" Karaku says as he licks his lips and Sekido stabs his Khakkhara onto the floor summoning a burst of eletricity that incapcitates the Kamado siblings and Y/n.

To be continued...(558 words)

NOTICE

As you all can see, I have rewritten the first chapter and now it has the exact same scenes that happened in the anime.

Right now I'll be working on the second chapter that's almost finished and I'll upload it tomorrow as soon as I finish.