I'm Not That Bad....Probably

Y/n was similarly taken aback. She had never felt anything towards a demon before. This demon, Aizetsu, she felt was different than others. He had an adorable sensitivity to him that she found interesting and endearing. "I...can't" Y/n seems to can't make up her mind, he's just too cute to kill. Aizetsu stands there confused and finally speaks up, "Why not? I thought all Demon Slayers hate demons..." Aizetsu readies his spear to attack once more.

"I'm not like the others..." Y/n mumbles, as she takes a step closer, but Aizetsu backs away while gripping his Yari. "Your weird....How sad" Aizetsu dashes at her, "Weeping Spears!" Aizetsu points his spear towards Y/n as he unleashes his Demon Blood Art, but she dodges just in time before she could get impaled. 

'That was close...but I need to weaken him inorder to fulfill my goal' Y/n takes an offensive stance, "Star breathing: Fifth Form: Star Hose!". Y/n rotates around herself and creating a hose, causing a tornado throwing damaging stars around itself as it bolts at Aizetsu with lightning speed.

"G-GAH!!" Aizetsu is sent flying outside near to where Sekido and Karaku were battling Nezuko and Genya. Y/n follows after Aizetsu, 'I hope I wasn't to harsh with my breathing technique..'. Y/n arrives and sees Aizetsu struggling to stand due to a few of his limbs being blown off from the attack. 'Oh no..'

'I feel weak....' Aizetsu tries to heals his wounds faster but he's so drained of energy that he can't even move properly. 'I need to get back to the others!' Aizetsu tries to stand with his newly grown limbs, but he wobbles from lack of strength and Y/n rushes to his side. "Don't move, my breathing technique temporarily paralyzes demons so it's no use" Y/n felt a little bit guilty about hurting Aizetsu, so she helped keep him stand up straight.

"L-let go of me!" Aizetsu squirmed to get away from Y/n, but she had a tight grip on his powerless body. "P-please l-let go..." Aizetsu croaks out, sounding like he's gonna start crying any minute. "Don't worry, I won't hurt y- " Y/n hears rustling and looks around to be faced with....

"Well, well~ what do we have here?~ So you've fallen for a Hashira, Aizetsu?" Y/n couldn't see the figure as it giggles in amusement clearly, but she could tell it was another one of the clones. "Cut the crap and Give. Him. Back" Another figure says in a different direction behind Y/n, and that voice seemed to have an effect on Aizetsu due to him flinching from fright after hearing.....Sekido's voice. Y/n looked at Aizetsu worryingly, He couldn't seem to hide his frightened expression as tears flooded his eyes.....

Until then....Y/n never thought that a demon would ever be as innocent and broken....

Like Aizetsu.

This is all for today, but make sure to check out my Tumblr if you like AO3 kny fanfics. But just a quick warning is that almost everything will be dom!reader and sub!kny so........be prepared.

Tumblr: novara0aivara.tumblr.com

(517 words)