Introduction

Name: Y/n L/n

Age:18

Position in demon slayer corps: Star Hashira

Appearance:

(the art is not mine, I got it off of google)

Sword Colour: Deep purple with a hint of light blue on the tip

BREATHING TYPE

First Form: Shooting Star - The user swings their sword straight and leaves a star trail behind them. Objects that touch the sword and the trail are cut and divided into two.

Second Form: Sequential Starburst - This is the multiplex of the First Form as a technical summary. The user quickly swings her sword in all directions and cuts the surrounding objects. At this time, the sword leaves a star trail behind as in the 1st form. This trail cuts the objects that touch it.

Third Form: Dead Star - The user swings her sword strongly and the effect of the swing creates starbursts in her immediate vicinity

Fourth Form: Black Star - The wearer swings her sword in a circular fashion and can defend herself against incoming attacks and inflict damage to multiple opponents at once. In addition, it absorbs the things in front of it.

Fifth Form: Star Hose - The user rotates around himself and creates a hose in which he is included. This tornado also throws damaging (small diameter) stars around itself. (Both offensive and defensive).

Final Form: Horoscope - A specific field is surrounded by an energy zone. Those outside this area cannot see inside. Within this area, the user marks certain areas as stars and proceeds very quickly without stopping and cutting whatever is in front of her. Thus, it connects the dots.

The story shall start soon...(270 words)