Kanroji Mitsuri

“MITSURI!!!” Y/n shouts. “Save Tanjiro for me!” Y/n was more focused on three of the dragons attacking her. “Ill do my best!” Mitsuri unsheathes her katana and slashes the dragon from all sides before emerging from inside with Tanjiro on her back. Mitsuri looks behind to see who her opponent was, only to be met with Zohakuten's hateful gaze.

“What a ghastly creature! Is that really a demon?” She got kind of put off by Zohakuten's features. Y/n took the chance to grab both Genya and Nezuko over to Mitsuri. The tension in the air was thick as Zohakuten gave them disdainful looks.

“I-i can't be of help...s-sorry” Aizetsu says in a hushed voice with his gaze on the ground. “Its not your fault, we can defeat him anyway” Y/n pets Aizetsu's hair cheer him up- even tho he's the sorrow clone.

“We don't have much time, the main body is being protected so we just have to slice it's neck in time!” Tanjiro says with determination. “You all must be idiots if you think you'll behead the main body” Zohakuten beats his drum and the wooden cocoon that held the main body started moving away.

“You guys go, Me and Mitsuri will deal with him!” Y/n and Mitsuri look at each other before nodding, already having come up with a strategy. Tanjiro and the others all ran after the main body leaving Y/n, Aizetsu and Mitsuri behind.

“We won't allow you to catch up to them” Mitsuri says while pointing her katana at Zohakuten. “Shut your mouth, harlot” Y/n and Mitsuri tensed up while looking stunned at the insult and Aizetsu stared at Zohakuten blankly as he was already used to his personality. “Only one person in this world can give me orders

“H-harlot?” Mitsuri managed to stutter out in her stunned state. By that time a vein was bulging on Y/n's forehead as her gaze turned darker. ‘This brat...’

Before Zohakuten could even blink, Y/n crashed onto the ground near him. “Second Form: Sequential Starburst!” Zohakuten barely managed to dodge the blade as it pierces the side of his neck and explodes with scorching heat.

GAAGH!!!

NEVER CALL MITSURI A HARLOT EVER AGAIN!!

Tears brimmed in her eyes, Mitsuri felt happy and content with Y/n protecting her. “Ill join too!!!” Mitsuri wiped her tears then jumps into the fight. “Be careful Y/n, it'd be sad if you losed” Aizetsu said with a frown. “Ill be fine” Y/n responded.

A few hours had passed and the duo were slowly running out of stamina. “Y/n, keep up we only have 30 minutes left till sunrise!” Y/n's stamina was depleting badly since her breathing forms use up a lot of energy. ‘I won't be able to last at this rate’ She got lot in thought for a second and got swooped up by one of the wooden dragons.

Both Aizetsu and Mitsuri scrambled to free her and Y/n could feel unbearable pain in her shoulder. ‘Am I gonna die here?’ Was the last thing she thought as her vision blurred.

Y/N!!!

That was the last thing she heard before she blacked out.

To be continued

Good news is that my tablet is almost done being fixed but it's taking longer than expected.