Confrontation

“And why would I ever hand him over to you?” Y/n's tone was filled with coldness as she gazed at Sekido. Aizetsu was clinging to Y/n for dear life, and Y/n's response to Sekido made him even more enraged “DON'T RESIST AMD JUST HAND HIM OVER!” Sekido was getting pissed off and Karaku was interested in the situation so he just stood next to Sekido and watched the drama unfold.

Y/n could feel Aizetsu flinch and cling to her tighter ‘S-Sekido never been that a-angry before..’. “I won't hand him over” She looks at Aizetsu with worry from his frightened state “Do you want to go back to them or do you want to stay with me?

Flashback to a month ago

WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS!? YOU COULDN'T EVEN KILL A FEW HASHIRA BY YOURSELF!!!Sekido was yelling at Aizetsu like normally, but this time he was even more angry due to him having to help Aizetsu when he almost got decapitated.

“I-i'm s-sorry, i-it won't happen again” Aizetsu clenched his spear solemnly while looking down at his feet with tears brimming in his eyes. “How pitful~” Karaku teased and Urogi snickered at Aizetsu “Its not that bad, Zetsu!~”. “What do you mean “not that bad”?! He nearly jeopardized the whole mission!” Sekido's anger wasn't letting up, he looked at Aizetsu as if he wanted to kill him.

Karaku and Urogi had to restrain him, just to make sure that he didn't try to kill Aizetsu. “Calm down, Seki” Although Karaku was enjoying the few moments of not being yelled at by Sekido, he had to ensure that things didn't escalate. “I won't calm down! The next time a Hashira tries to decapitate you, I'll definitely let them!!”

It was in that moment.... Aizetsu quietly walked away. He sat down at a river side and cried until sunrise.

End of flashback

Aizetsu pondered for a moment, but he finally decided “I want....to stay with you”. He looked at Y/n with tears threatening to escape his eyes “Then it's settled, he's staying with me, not you” Y/n stood firm in front of Aizetsu, ready to attack.

“You're not getting him so easily!!” Sekido stabbed his Khakkhara in the ground to activate his BDA, buy Y/n is quick to react. “Star breathing: Third Form: Dead Star!” She swung her sword strongly, causing huge starbursts within her vicinity. Karaku and Sekido got struck and as for Aizetsu....he couldn't see anything because his vision got blurry.

“H-hashira..?” Aizetsu looked around and still couldn't see anything, until someone grabbed his hand and starts hurriedly running through the forest. “We gotta hurry and get to the others!” Aizetsu relaxed a bit once his vision came back into focus and he could see that it was Y/n holding his hand.

“Hashira, where are we going?” Aizetsu was clueless on where Y/n was leading him, but it looked like she was in a hurry. “We're heading over to Muichiro- oh, and don't call me, Hashira, call me by my name, Y/n, Y/n L/n”

To be continued

My motivation was diminished because of tmblr, but I finally got it back.

The chapter for my next book will be released after Mt exams.