Louis faking

Quick A/N then the story

Thanks to all of you guys who bare through my slow updates, I am finally out of school and will hopefully update more. 

The Niall mono story has been moved to a separate book as by a great suggestion. I left the first three parts up in this story, but all others can be found in that one.

I also think I have more requests than this one so if you requested something, I can't find it. please post any old (or new) requests on this page so I can find them.

Ok here we go

The boys had a night off and all of them were excited to be able to explore the city and have a fun time. They hit some of the hottest clubs in town and they all had a great time....well except for Louis. Pretty soon after they had left the hotel, Louis developed a slight headache behind his eyes which slowly grew into a painful throbbing ache that seemed to worsen with every beat of the music. By the end of the night, he was slumped over in a booth just trying to fight back tears. He didn't want to tell the boys though, because they rarely got to have fun like this and he just really wanted them to have a good time. 

By the time they were ready to leave, the other three boys were too drunk to even notice Louis' distress so he figured he would grab some aspirin back in his hotel room and try to sleep it off. He was so glad to finally be able to crawl into bed and rest his aching head.

When he woke up, it was still dark out and his head was still hurting, but on top of that his stomach was hurting too. Louis' spent the next hour tossing and turning in his bed, trying to find the most comfortable position for both his head and his stomach, but nothing was working. Finally, just as the sun began to rise, Louis fell back into a restless sleep.

It felt like someone was banging on his temple with a hammer. Sparks were shooting across his closed eyes in vivid streaks of color. After a few more seconds of knocking and pain, Louis realized someone was at his door and he would now have to get up and make it across the room without collapsing.

He groaned as he dragged his aching body off of the bed and went to open the door for whoever was relentlessly banging on it. 

Liam and the other boys stood on the other side of the threshold. Liam handed Louis a coffee with a grin "Though you could use this sleeping beauty. We've been trying to reach you for an hour, you wouldn't answer your phone. Get ready."

"For what?" Louis managed to rasp out. Great. His throat hurt too.

"We need to be at the venue in an hour"

"An hour? Ugh, what time is it?"

"It's almost three in the afternoon" Niall said. He looked similar to how Louis was feeling, but he was probably just hung over.

"I can't..." Louis managed as tears threatened to spill. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to stand in the shower, let alone perform an entire concert.

"You can't bail just because you're hung over" Niall snapped. Louis' heart jerked forward at the harsh words.

"c'mon mate, just get ready. None of us feel good, but we're not complaining. You'll be fine. I didn't even see you drink that much" Louis could hear the patience leaking out of the Liam's voice. Liam was right. Louis barely had anything to drink. He didn't even finish his first drink because he was in so much pain. It hurt to realize that none of the boys had noticed anything was wrong with him last night. He looked over to Harry, trying to find someone on his side, but Harry wouldn't make eye contact so Louis dropped the subject and went to get ready.

Louis turned on the shower, hoping it would ease his aching body enough for him to make it through this concert and then he could curl back up into bed. He took a few sips of his coffee, but it didn't sit well in his stomach. He had to sit there, fighting the dizzying urge to vomit as his stomach attempted to reject his few sips. When he finally thought he could stand without being sick, he stepped into the shower and let the hot water sooth his body.