Niall mono part 3

So...since I started writting this before our hearts were broken (of course I support Zayn, but that doesn't make it hurt less) Zayn will continuing being in this story. I will also still do Zayn fics by request.

where we left off:

He stood up reluctantly and followed the boys to the entrance, just wishing he could be home to sleep off his steadily growing migraine and the knives peircing into his throat.

Niall and Louis sat together while Zayn, Harry and Liam were in the row directly behind them. Niall kind of just curled up into a ball and rested his head on Louis' shoulder. The older boy didn't mind, he just wanted his band mate to be better. He hated seeing Niall so lifeless. The normally hyper boy lacked energy to talk.

Niall kept trying to sleep, but the pain in his throat would not cease. It was relentlessly burning. He had decidede he would no longer swallow, but even then it still hurt.

About an hour into the flight, an attendent came around, asking if the passengers wanted anything to drink.When she reached Niall and Louis, Niall rasped out "just water please". The attendent turned to her cart and poured Niall a glass of water. He took a painful spit before opting to set it down and resume his positition resting on Louis. The water hurt more than his thirst.

Louis decided to take forever in deciding what to drink. He finally just chose water as well.

Niall dozed off for a few minutes. He was kind of wavering in and out of consciousness.

When he was awake though, he decided he was thirsty and he went to reach for his water, but it was gone.

"Louis," he whispered because that was about as much pain he could tolerate. "Where's my water?"

"Oh, sorry Ni, I drank it. I was thirsty and it didn't look like you were drinking it. Did you want it?"

"Louis!" Niall grumbled, slightly angry that his water was gone and slightly mad that  Louis had drank from his water when he was so sick.

"You're going to get sick now!" Niall managed, as loud as his protesting throat would allow.

"Well, I figure that we spend so much time together that it was inevitable, and I was just thirsty. But we can get you another one if you really want it"

Niall shook his head. He just wanted to sleep, so he did.

Liam woke him up when the plane had ended. "C'mom, let's just get home and get you in bed." 

Niall couldn't protest with that, so he allowed Liam to pull him from his seat and lead him to the van that was waiting to take them to the flat they shared just outside London.

Niall climbed in bed as soon at they got back, immedeatly falling asleep and not waking up until 10 am the next morning.

okay this is also short and awful...but I figure short chapters are better than nothing. Things will start to pick up next chapter, I promise.