He's sick and you're babysitting (Louis)

A/N ok so this is a series that was requested, I think they're going to be a bit shorter just so I don't run out of ideas, the boys will be different ages, the setting is when they're younger.

You were on your way to babysit a three year old when your phone began to ring.

"Hello" You answered.

"Y/N? It's Louis' mother" 

"Oh hi, I'm on my way over right now."

"Well...I don't know if you should come, Louis said his tummy hurts and I think I should stay home with him.." She began.

"Oh, no worries, you should go out and enjoy yourself, I'll take good care of him" You said. Sickness never bothered you much anyways, you honestly  like caring for people.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm going to pick up some gingerale to help calm his stomach" You said pulling into a convinient store. "I'll be there in ten minutes"

"Thanks so much Y/N I'll see you soon" 

You arrived at thier house at 6:30, right on time. Louis' mother greeted you at the door and lead you to the living room. Louis was curled up on the couch, thumb in mouth and his favorite stuffed animal wrapped in his arms. He did look a little pale to you.

"I should be back by 9, please call me if anything happens, I'll be less than 15 minutes away. See you later and thanks agian" She said before heading out the door into the night. 

You decided to sit on the couch next to Louis until he woke up. You turned on the T.V. at a very low volume.

After about twenty minutes you heard Louis wimper in his sleep and you looked over at him. He had a sheen of sweat on his forehead and his cheeks were flushed. Panicing, you ran to the bathroom and rummaged through the draws for a thermometer. You finally found the ear one and ran back. By this time, Louis had woken up and he was crying.

"Shh, Shh, it's ok honey," You cooed. 

"I want my mommy" He sobbed harder as you continued to comfort him.

"She'll be home soon, I just have to take your temperature, ok love?" You said, easing the object into his ear. He quieted down for a minute, contemplating what you were doing.

When it beeped, your heart fell. 103.2. Poor baby was so sick.

"Here you lay back down, I'll be right back"

You ran back to the bathroom and grabbed a cool cloth from the rack, plus some childrens tylenol and the gingerale you bought. On your way back to the living room you heard a sound so you rushed forward.

Louis was bent over the couch with a pool of sick on the ground. He was crying as  the vomit dripped from his chin.

"aww honey," you coo, quickly grabbing the nearest waste basket and sticking it under his chin before the next round of sick  shot from his mouth.

He continued to cry while you rubbed his back, promising that he was going to be fine. When the toddler finished, he layed against you, pale, shaking and drained. You wrapped him up in a blanket to ease his shivering while applying the cold cloth to his forehead. You administer the children's tylenol after much coaxing.

The  boy was asleep in minutes.  

You decided it would be best to inform his mohter on the situation and after much insisting, she allowed you to stay.

The rest of the  night passed without incident. You continued to apply cool cloths to his forehead to lower the fever.

When Louis' mother finially returned, She carried him to bed and walked you out the door.

"Y/N i don't know if i can thank you enough."

"Don't worry, it was really know trouble, he slept most of the time."

You called the next morning to find that Louis was feeling much better and he misses you.

A/N I'm sorry it's so short and not that good...I've been really busy with my swim team and school starting. I'll do my best to keep updating...If i disapeear for an extended period of time (3+ weeks) please remind me ...I easily lose track of time.

So thanks sooo much for the comments, likes, reads, everthing means so much to me

love ya

Also...I didn't proofread, don't have time.

One direction sick ficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें