Harry sick part 2

"Liam" Harry whispered. "Liam please wake up"

Liam's eyes snapped open. At first he was a bit disoriented, but seeing Harry's pale sweaty form shaking in the morning light while clutching the trash can brought everything back.

"Are you ok?"

Harry shook his head and gagged. His back arched as he let out a sob, but nothing came out. His stomach was in so much pain. He knew it just needed to release.

Liam bolted up. "Ok, calm down, just try to breathe Harry. That's it."

Finally Harry's stomach decided it had enough and he gagged one more time before his back arched and he forcefully threw up into the bucket. Liam ran his hand up and down Harry's tense back muscles, trying to provide comfort. Another round of sick came out of his mouth folllowed by a sickly burp. Tears ran freely down his cheeks. He lacked the effort to wipe them away. All he really wanted was this horrid night to be over. He painfully retched into the bucket, brigning up only water and bile.

Harry continued to heave everything he had eaten recently from his stomach. Liam continued his small gesture while telling Harry he was doing good.

Liam finally felt the muscles in Harry's back  relax. He had to catch the sick lad before he face planted into his own sick. Harry lacked the energy to hold himself up.

Liam quickly washed out the bucket and grabbed a few tissues, a new t-shirt and a fresh wet cloth for Harry.

He wiped the half unconcious boy's face with the tissue and helped him change into a new t-shirt that wasn't damp with sweat. After feeling for fever, Liam determined that Harry was only getting worse. Now  that the younger boy was mumbliing nonsense and tossing and turning, Liam decided it would be best if he took his temperature under his arm. He didn't want to risk taking it orally.

It finally beeped and his heart dropped at the number he saw. The digital screen displayed 103.8, but Liam knew that the under the arm temperture was one degree lower than the actual. This meant that Harry had close to a 105 fever. This was serious.

Liam knew he needed more help with this. Glancing at the clock, and seeing that it was 6:30 am, he knew it was much to early to wake up Zayn and since Niall didn't handle sick well, he opted to call Louis.

Louis: "Liam? Whatyadoing? It's to early to be calling me?"

Liam would have come up with a snappy comeback, but the normally calm daddy direction was in full panic mode. 

Liam: "Harry is really sick, he's got this high fever and it won't go down and He's been throwing up and I just don't know"

Liam rambled on to Louis. His minimal sleep probably wasn't helping the situation.

Liam heard Louis sigh on the other line. "I'll be right there"

Louis walked in to the room a minute later and imedeatly saw what the problem was. Harry was shaking to badly that the top blankets were quivering. His hair looked as though it had been glued down by sweat and his face, although pale on the outside, was flushed with burning fever.

Oh god he thought.

Having Louis there helped Liam calm down significantly. He could finally think. He handed Louis the ice bucket. "Go get ice, we need to give him a cold bath"

Liam went to the bath room and turned on the fuacet so the bath would fill with a few inches of water. He feared Harry would not be able to sit up and he would drown.

After a few trips to the ice machine and the bath filled to Liam's satisfaction, the two boys moved to pick up Harry and bathe the poor sick boy.

A/N ok so i'm going to leave off here for now just because i have to get up for work in 5 hours...haha but hopefully i will update again tomorrow, but no promises. I will continue on this fic in you want me to. Thanks for reading :)