Chapter 137: Attempt

"Tristen please come down I beg of you" Andrea begs and cries.

"Say you love me Andrea else I'll fuckin jump and I mean it".

"Come down and let's talk".

"You can't even say it. ".

"Tristen please "

He scoffs, turns and tries to jump and she shouts.

"I love you!!, I love you Tristen Simons!! I love you with all of my heart ".

He stops and turns to her

His eyes gets warmer and watery" do you mean this?, or it's just because of this situation ".

"If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have let you touch me. I told you I'll give my self to someone that I love and I gave it to you, meaning that I love you. I'm not only saying this because I want you to get down , I'm saying this because I mean it . If you leave what about me huh?" She cries out" what would happen to me, who would save me from your father and all these bad people. You didn't even think about your mother , me , noona , Fuego ".

She kneels and cries uncontrollably. He sees her , gets down immediately and runs to her .

He holds and kisses her passionately and accepts him quickly, kissing him with everything she had.

" You love me?" He asks softly as he kept kissing her.

"Mhm" she says and brings him closer. As she kept kissing him , she begins crying again. She withdraws and hits him.

"I hate you, how the fuck can you think of ending your life huh?, you're so stupid, stupid, stupid. " She says and continues hitting him, crying as well.

"Shhh I'm sorry, I'm sorry baby" he tells her as he tries to get her close to him but she pushes him away.

"You think I hate you huh, do you know how long I have wanted you to say these words to me . Each time I feel you want to?, you fucking chicken out!!". She yells at him still crying.

"That's because , I didn't have the courage. I thought you didn't see me that way. I wasn't sure Andrea".

"For a whole year Tristen and you tell me this now?".

"No love, I said it at the hospital. I told you I loved you at the hospital while you were unconscious."

She chuckles and sniffs" that's basically why I came back" she says and he nods going closer but she moves away.

"Stop pushing me away" tears trickles down his cheeks

She waves her hands " no Tristen , you had no right to take your life. No right at all."

"I'm sorry baby I thought you left me" he sniffs.

"Leave you?, you fuckin saved my life, how the hell am I safe without you. I left to see Eloise and I lost track of time".

He sputters" okay... Um... Wha... What about your closet. Your clothes, all of them are gone. After what we talked about you leaving which I clearly didn't mean. I come home and find your things gone so I thought you were done with me".

She puts her palm on her forehead, biting her lips. She looks at Tristen who helplessly stared at her . She goes to him cupping his cheeks" you damn asshole, I'm dry-cleaning my clothes, all of em, that's the reason my closet was empty".

Tristen laughs realizing how crazy he had been and he hugs her very tightly "I'm sorry baby, I just couldn't bear losing you again. I didn't think straight".

"Never, ever attempt this again okay else I'll kill you my self" she says and hugs him back.

He nods , he kisses her forehead and let their forehead touch, then he tells her " I love you Andrea" .

She laughs, tears flowing down . She couldn't get enough of the words he said to her" I love you Tristen". She says and she kisses him once more.

"Now can we go inside before the devil tries to use you again?" She tells him and he chuckles , he holds her hands and leads her inside.

Author's note

Who thought he would try to do this lol.

Vote and share

Xoxo ❤️❤️