Chapter 93: Rile up

Andrea was in the study , when Fuego stepped in.

"Yoo amateur" he says as he sit down on one of the chairs in front of her.

"Hey Fuego" she smiles at her.

"Yha what's up with you and Tristen".

She narrows her eyes, pretending to be confused.

"What do you mean?".

"Oh come on , don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about , you guys seem distant".

"Uh we're not , we're just caught up with work" she says and continues.

"Well for your information, he's getting frustrated, you're frustrating him. What ever you're doing ,stop okay?".

She smiles shrugging her shoulders " I'm not doing anything , he has his work, I have mine".

"Well, then" he sighs and turns to go

"You didn't tell me, you're dating Eloise, thought we were friends" she looks at him smiling.

He turns back and smirks" we're not friends amateur, and yes I'm dating her".

"We are El Fuego, you better accept it" she smiles at him.

"Okay okay, I'll be gone now , I have work" he smiles at her.

"Wait".

"Ugh Jesus, what? ".

"Any news about Drew?".

He tuts and replies" nothing new, still getting info" he says sharply and leaves.

She continues with her work and minutes later, Tristen comes in and finds her there.

He comes towards her , she looks up and smiles before going back to her work.

He came to her and began giving her kisses on her neck.

She slowly excused herself, gathers her things and clears her throat.

" I have to go to the bathroom" she says and leaves the study.

He gets slightly annoyed" what the fuck".

"Huh , did something happen?" She pretends like she didn't do anything.

"What are you doing huh" he comes to her looking down at her.

She stares at him not saying anything, then she gives  him the triangle look. She looks at one eye,  his lips then back at the other eyes and smiles.
She had decided to get him back for the incident that occured couple of days . She knew he loved physical contact with her , so she decided to take advantage of the situation and she was happy it was getting to him.
She avoids him whenever he tries to touch her or caress her giving him excuses .

"Nothing" she says and leaves, smiling widely.

He grits his teeth in frustration, ruffling his hair .

After some hours, he goes downstairs to get a drink, praying he won't see her.

Unfortunately, she was , he sees her and his eyes widen with desire.

She had a short seductive dress on that shows her curves and shape.
With her her tied into a messy but alluring bun.

She had music playing, and she danced sensually to the soft music.

Tristen swallowed hard , pinching the skin between his brows. He had no idea what was going on but he knew , if this was a plan  he knew for sure he was failing already.

She notices his presence and smiles sexily at him" Hi, what are you doing here".

"What are you doing Little girl" . He comes close to her , he says feeling all jealous .

"What am I doing ?" she asks as she moves close to him touching his chest and caressing it.

"You don't wear dresses like this" he says deeply.

"Dance with me" she drags him closer inviting him to dance. He stands there not dancing or anything, as the music continues playing, she sways her hips slowly and sensually keeping a distance from him, at some point, she brushes her hips against him and he grits his teeth, trying to hold her but she smacks his hands softly.

"Andrea stop what you are doing" he pleads she smiles seeing she had gotten the rise out of him.

Then she decided to take things up notch. She sits on a counter and beckons him to come close which he did slowly, so that he was between her legs.

She had a bowl of whipped cream beside her, so she slowly uses her index finger,takes a reasonable amount and places it at the corner of his lips.

Then she leans in and slowly uses her tongue to lick it off of him , making him hold her tightly, shutting his eyes

She licks the whip cream, moaning softly against his lips. She takes more and applies it on his neck and does the same , going down but she doesn't touch him there and he wanted it more than ever.

She had avoided his touch for some days and it was doing something to him. She knew quite well he loved touching her so , Andrea avoiding him was torture.

She goes to him and kisses his lips and he returns it with the same hunger , kissing her with everything he had.

He tried to touch her more but she stops, coming down from the counter, she took the whip cream with her smiling at him.

"I need to go, someone might come in".

"I don't care Andrea" he says frustratedly.

"I do" she says and walks sensually out of the kitchen leaving him rock hard .

Author's note

Okayyyy back at ya  Tristen... I definitely love what's going on...
Keep voting please

Xoxo ❤️❤️