Chapter 88: Movie Setup

Andrea sat with noona in the kitchen engaging in a conversation with her as usual same time, keeping her company.

Tristen comes down , secretly looking for Andrea as . He planned on surprising her.

He sits down , gets some work done before going over to his kitchen and meets her.

"Andrea, come here" he says to her , holding his hands out to her.

She looks at noona , who gives a go order smiling. She smiles at her then kisses her cheek.

He put her tiny hands on his big strong hands and follows him.

He leads her outside, towards his backyard.

"Where are we going to ?" She asks smiling nervously.

"Out" he says quickly, and continues leading her.

"It's cold here".

"You have a thick  top and a sock on , you'll be okay". She keeps mute and follows him

They arrive there and she gasps at the beautiful sight . It was a movie setup,with soft blankets , pillows and an enormous screen.

The environment filled with sweet aroma of booming flowers decorating the place.

Still holding her hands, he glanced at her and smiles as her expression. She puts her hand over her mouth not believing her eyes. This was the most beautiful movie setup she's encountered.

They come close to the place and she smiles widely looking at him.

"This is beautiful".

"Mm it is. I figured to do this to thank you for taking care of me".

She puts her hand on his waist and hugs him tightly, then she kisses his chest.

He takes her and they both sit down, with everything prepared for them, the popcorn, chocolates and drinks.

They both snuggled up together and the movie starts. It was a both a romantic and a comedy movie, so she was sure to enjoy it.

During the movies, he kept stealing glances, as he saw her pay attention to the movie, he took become engrossed in it.

He would watch her giggle cutely, whenever ever  a character made her laugh and he couldn't help but feel captivated by her excitement and how contagious her laugh and smile was.

They began sharing conversations about the movie. Andrea was doing more of the talking because as usual, he doesn't watch movies. He just kept mute , glancing at her and made sure , he paid attention to her every word.

He smiles admiring her beauty in the beautiful moonlight, loving how her eyes lit up and how beautiful her smiles was each time she says something funny or each time he did.

He found himself opening up slowly to her , telling her things he'd like to do and she gave her utmost attention because he rarely talks about these things to her.

As the night went on, they snuggled closer than ever not wanting an inch of their body to be separated from each other. His face softens and smiles tenderly , looking at his little girl being all happy. He sniffs her hair and gives her a little kiss not quite noticable but she feels everything.

She looks up at him smiling "thank you Tristen".

He looks at her seeing the twinkle in her eyes, he couldn't speak ,he stared at her.

He leans in slowly not taking his grey eyes off her , he cups her face  and slowly leans  in, his face hovering above hers.

Then their lips meets in a gentle kiss and she holds his hair closer, deepening the kiss. This was something she wanted to do for a while now , but each time she gets the chance, something happens or he stops.

She straddles him and , kissed him more, their hearts beating in sync, it was a kiss filled with tenderness conveying emotions they couldn't speak.  While he held her close to him with his big veiny arms

They felt, it was through the kiss and they made it worth while.

He begins moving down, slowly, not getting his lips off hers, he touches her ass , gives it a little squeeze and she moans.

He goes over to her neck, gives her kisses then goes to her boobs, kisses her with clothes on and she moans like she was begging him to kiss her without clothes on..

She began enticing him and she moved her hands towards his dick, gives it a little squeeze and nibbling on his soft ear.

"Andrea" he groans grugfily but she doesn't stop, she tries touching him without clothes but he stops immediately.

Locking forehead with hers, with a shaky breath " we are about to miss the best part of the movie".

She swallows hard, looking at him, she wondered why he would get her all riled up only for him to stop . It was frustrating.

She smiles and get off of him , and they both continue.

Tristen had a painful erection but he had to hold himself, he had a deal not to have sex with her and he was bent on keeping it in as much as it was so difficult.

He took steady breaths before he was okay, and continued with the movies.

After an hour, they were done , he looks down and find Andrea sleeping.

He stares at her smiling, tracing his fingers on her smooth face then her lips.

"My Andrea" he says and kisses her lips, lifts her up and takes her to her room and retires to his for the night.

Author's note

Sooooo itssss getting niceeee... Please do voteeee s'il Vous plait

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️