Chapter 33 - Camouflage

Start from the beginning

They ended the call.

Allen told Albert everything happened.

" So you think Dan had a secret daughter ? " asked Albert

" I don't think so, I'm almost certain. " Allen replied

" Even so, we ran out of time. " replied Albert

" We got one more day, we can try " said

" Still, you aren't 100% sure about going there, aren't you ? " asked Albert

" To be honest, I'm not. As much as I want to do this, I am also terrified. " replied Allen

" You can still say no, there is still time " said Albert

" I'm not gonna back down. " said Allen

" It's so late, stay here " said Albert

July- 8- 2055 Thursday

Allen and Albert began planning. He told Allen what he should do when he got there. The time was passing so quickly for Allen, it was evening before he knew it. He packed everything.

" There's nothing to worry about, I've taken care of everything. You should not hesitate to use weapons if necessary. In addition, you will travel under a fake name and with a fake passport. You should immediately repair the antenna when you arrive at the facility.  Several years ago, it stopped working. We cannot communicate without it. " said Albert and gave him a small envelope.

Allen got in his car and drove to the airstrip. His private jet was waiting for him there. He loaded his bags and boarded. The jet took off within minutes.

July 9- 2055 Friday 9.24 AM

He reached Alaska. In that parking lot, a guy handed him the keys to a car. He drove to the destination Albert gave him. It took him hours to drive and walk through ice to reach his destination.

4.54 PM

He opened the entrance to the facility which was underground. Even though the place had been abandoned for years, it still looked good. He positioned some equipment around the facility. But he had plenty of time. Afterward, he went outside and fixed the antenna. He also found the portal room. Still, he had some time on his hands.

He decided to explore the facility a bit. With each passing minute, his heart began to beat faster.

While wandering around, his phone started ringing. The caller was Albert, and Allen answered.

" It's..........  she....way " Allen didn't understand what Albert was saying

" Sir... I can't hear you, gimme a sec " Despite walking around the area, he wasn't able to get a good reception. He went out again. When he checked the antenna, some of the wires were fried.

" Fuck me...... " he tried to fix it again.

8.17 PM

It was a cold and dark night. He was still attempting to fix the antenna. Then he heard a loud explosion. He fell to the ground. When he turned around he saw a giant hole in the ground. He looked up and saw a bright light in the sky, it was Exerevnitís. The ship slowly landed in the hole.

He was really surprised. He ran towards the stairs, which were partially destroyed. When he was at the bottom he walked closer to the ship.

" NOVA open the door " said Allen

As soon as the door opened, he stepped inside. There was no one on board, the ship was on autopilot. ' How did it get here ? ' he couldn't figure out.