P R O L O G U E

"Eyes so beautiful that heart ached, colors so grey that heart stung, lips so blue that heart thrashed."

::___________::

A fairy with broken wings.

Cloths tattered, a profound smile playing on the lips.

Shoes battered, a withered rose held in the hands.

Stardust lying around them, flimsy strokes of blue paint stained on the ground they sat.

Doe eyes lit up with the brightest stars of the galaxy, and an ashtray beside the feet which had one of the marbled corners smashed.

That fairy had an exceptional ability to switch times. That's why the fairy was ever young, ever same as one remembered. It could only be seen at the most Ionely street at the farthest corner of the city, only to those who were as lonely as the fairy.

"Yeonjun Hyung, if you ever find that fairy, you should never let go of those hands." Beomgyu, at the age of nine, spoke in such a serious tone as he placed the building blocks one by one on top of other. He was very attentive at whatever he was making, and Yeonjun was trying hard to understand it through his narrowed eyes. "Like, never ever. If you do, then the fairy will become lonely again, and never talk to you!"

Yeonjun, at first, never believed such kind of fairy existed. So everytime, whenever Beomgyu mentioned that he wanted a fairy like that for his precious dollhouse, Yeonjun would silently judge him. Through his eyes, Beomgyu was just like that described fairy, but without the wings and shabby dresses.

He was an ever lasting enigma. Yeonjun believed there was a veil that covered the every stars of the galaxy, and was sure that Beomgyu wore it around his eyes. Even his soul was decorated with countless constellations; they changed forms but stayed the same. Whenever Yeonjun looked at him, he always shone the brightest, but maybe for that endless dazzle, he was always out of reach.

Always out of reach.

::___________::